Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Lol..ladies and gentlemans..the crap back massages of rlc are oficialy in voyeur house..those massages that the girls of rlc do again and again when nothing special will happen bettwin them...not liking teya and all her rlc teases at all.She should return for that site for doing this things...buff..rlc type  massages on voyeur house...

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not an bit at all.Lets see the weekend,maybe we will be surprised .That back massages it's no good indications at all.

Nope back massages and all that stuff painfully reminds me of those sick Barca appartements at RLC

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope back massages and all that stuff painfully reminds me of those sick Barca appartements at RLC

Indeed.She it's using the same crap tactics the residents in rlc use,specialy the girls in barca houses..that places are endless teases and no deliver..and she thinks she can do the same things were..the back massages are one of the things..those never lead to nothing,other things are the candle showers and the paintings..she it's doing all wrong because this doesn't work were.leave those horrible massages in rlc!!

18 minutes ago, taboo said:

go check the nude teasing of teya at 00.29 in bedroom,it look very promissing for the future she have understand the vh concept i think i can't wait to see more with her,be patient with her i see alot of fun soon

Yes that was nice,but all the vanishes from cams,then the back massage,she vanishes so much from cams..gess some of those  video calls to boyfriend are done in those times..I know she it's hot but not liking the way she it's behaving.