Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

5 minutes ago, taboo said:

if they doing that here they will not stay longer here this is the advantage of this site,give them a chance for the moment

Thank god for that.But the fact voyeur house asked us about if we wanted Dasha in were gives me some worries...nothing hides more than Dasha and demid and still v.house wanted them in....iukssss.

8 minutes ago, taboo said:

the timeline working on this appartment?

At least for me the timeline of this apartment it's working.What isn't working good it's a lot of times the page doesn't show live,and I have to exist and enter site again,same about Chloe apartment.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god for that.But the fact voyeur house asked us about if we wanted Dasha in were gives me some worries...nothing hides more than Dasha and demid and still v.house wanted them in....iukssss.

yes i have seen that,dasha can fit in VH i think but definitely not demid 

2 minutes ago, taboo said:

yes i have seen that,dasha can fit in VH i think but definitely not demid 

But the problem it's that most Probrably she won't split demid..so v.house know that both would come in...why would they want an couple doing everything underblankets and exit balcony to do things...makes no sense to me.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But the problem it's that most Probrably she won't split demid..so v.house know that both would come in...why would they want an couple doing everything underblankets and exit balcony to do things...makes no sense to me.

dasha was great the first month on rlc with masturbations for us,banana play....but demid have started to control her just after and the fun was over in this appartment,i can't stand demid since these days