Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The problem it's that voyeur house notion of soon or very soon..seen them saying an house would open very soon and even given an date and then it took a lot of time for that to happen.But could be true and happen next week or something(that's very soon)but I learn to have moderate espectations with them,for exemple they close grisha and Maria house and they say will open day 10june..could happen of course but expecting to happen after it.Man i must be moree positive hehe.

i give her one month for convince me to renew or not and it will depend if the techincal problem continue or not in this appartment

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, taboo said:

i give her one month for convince me to renew or not and it will depend if the techincal problem continue or not in this appartment

Lets see if this week have some changes or not,if she does the same it's bad sign,all day work than does tease and little more doesn't work were in voyeur house.Stan must come,or at least she must be naked a lot more etc.And hide less,dam this girl hide so muchhh.Always vanishing cams..lets see how this week goes.

10 minutes ago, broxman said:

That TV is doing my head in....TURN IT OFF if you are not watching it so we can watch via cam 9 :angry:

open two windows in your browser and let the sound open on the cam 8 and watch on cam9 with the other window with sound muted

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, taboo said:

open two windows in your browser and let the sound open on the cam 8 and watch on cam9 with the other window with sound muted

Good idea. Like it :biggrin: You cant get a good view on the bed like cam9 wihtout the sound of the TV. I prefer the nice view 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, taboo said:

the cam7 and 10 work fine now let's hope it's continue like this

i talked too faster the problem are back today on this cam7 and 10,buffering on buffering on the timeline and during the live.

edit: VH work on the problem i have contacted them again today

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, taboo said:

i talked too faster the problem are back today on this cam7 and 10,buffering on buffering on the timeline and during the live.

edit: VH work on the problem i have contacted them again today

This technical problems of loadings and not loadings etc are lasting for too many time,at least from my part it's going on for at least three days,that's unceptable.Lets hope they fix it soon,but starting to loose hope,always some technical thing going on.They should hire professionals and not putting their residents doing the stuff a lot do the time,the could be fine people but sometimes things must be done by the correct people.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This technical problems of loadings and not loadings etc are lasting for too many time,at least from my part it's going on for at least three days,that's unceptable.Lets hope they fix it soon,but starting to loose hope,always some technical thing going on.They should hire professionals and not putting their residents doing the stuff a lot do the time,the could be fine people but sometimes things must be done by the correct people.

agree,it was my little fear before taking suscription,this is why i have taking only one month but if this all technical problems continue like this i will not renew

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't think VH really understands how bad their technical issues are, nor how important they are to people who pay to watch their site.  They keep making promises to fix them, and don't.  They do however, keep adding apartments in spite of not being able to ensure that you will actually, consistently be able to see them. Buffering, dark rooms, moved cameras...etc... there is no excuse!  

• Upvote 2

i give them again 3 days for fixe definitely all the problem there is in this appartment specialy with the cam 7 and 10,if the problem continue i stop the contact with the support and i leave the site after the end my suscription,

shit we pay for the service work good