Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

It looks like sex may start again in the living room on the couch.  They are laying down so there is not much to see on the free kitchen camera. - They later moved to the floor so the view improved a lot.  Her moans are nice to listen to too.

I've harped on before how I only generally watch the girl's apt these days on here...But the fact that not a lot is happening now in those apt, apart from Helen, and obviously Nicole, I find I'm being drawn to the other girls.. Leora, Julia, Martina and especially Lana...The cams in some of these other apt put Barca to shame...:cry:

Lana, that was great...signboard thank you smiley

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've harped on before how I only generally watch the girl's apt these days on here...But the fact that not a lot is happening now in those apt, apart from Helen, and obviously Nicole, I find I'm being drawn to the other girls.. Leora, Julia, Martina and especially Lana...The cams in some of these other apt put Barca to shame...:cry:

Lana, that was great...signboard thank you smiley

...I missed Linda off my list...:biggrin:

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.