Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

2 hours ago, mastermind1984 said:

He was very quick when she was riding on him...:sad:

The show was over before it started...:sleepy:

the other one take her (on the first time for about 4 hours 

And 3 days ago it's took about 3 hours

il y a 4 minutes, rebliz a dit :

l'autre la prendre (la première fois pendant environ 4 heures 

Et il y a 3 jours, il a pris environ 3 heures

Cette  jeune  nana   a deux  gars qui la baisent en même  temps ,    la jeunesse d'aujourd'hui !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, hayward789 said:

They just had a GREAT session in the guest room. About an hour. No covers. Did just about everything including BJ and anal. Same guy as last night.

He had enough time to learn :biggrin:

BTW, pics will be welcome on PM

il y a 20 minutes, hayward789 a dit :

Ils ont juste eu une grande session dans la chambre. Environ une heure. Pas de couvertures. Est-ce que à peu près tout, y compris BJ et anal. guy même que la nuit dernière.

Mais pas le même que la semaine dernière     .........   C’était le petit asiatique qui la baisait toute la semaine .......

16 minutes ago, rebliz said:

The Asian is really crazy maybe she love aggressive sex too 

I don't know about aggressive, but she  certainly loves anal. She had anal with the Asian in the bedroom the other night and anal with the new guy tonight.

1 hour ago, hayward789 said:

I don't know about aggressive, but she  certainly loves anal. She had anal with the Asian in the bedroom the other night and anal with the new guy tonight.

I have personally never met a woman that doesn't like anal as long as the preparations are done correctly.  Way to go whatever your name is!!