Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

On 7/16/2017 at 0:12 PM, thomas979 said:

would somebody please teach this dude to go down on her already cmon MAN

Are you serious? Another one of those? I don't get that, and they seem to be really crazy about each other. My man i'm with now was terrible at it when we started out together, he really just needed to slow down, she's gotta tell him what she wants, he probably doesn't know what to do.

• Upvote 1

i wish they brought that couple to stay at lana and roberts that stayed over night in guest room few weeks back put on a show, they were good looking couple not scared of the cameras these people whoever they are , showering with clothes on ehh if u don't wanna be naked on camera why sign up

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lana & Robert ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May/June/July 2017
8 hours ago, thomas979 said:

i wish they brought that couple to stay at lana and roberts that stayed over night in guest room few weeks back put on a show, they were good looking couple not scared of the cameras these people whoever they are , showering with clothes on ehh if u don't wanna be naked on camera why sign up

They did not sign up. They are housesitter. They don't have to do anything if they don't want.