Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Hey Lina & Alex are you listening  :biggrin::cool:

I am pretty sure VV pays Lex and Iris a shit ton of money because without them VV is dead. Otherwise we would have seen them long ago on VH I guess. @AlexLina wont let this great opportunity pass.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am pretty sure VV pays Lex and Iris a shit ton of money because without them VV is dead. Otherwise we would have seen them long ago on VH I guess. @AlexLina wont let this great opportunity pass.

how long can vv continue to pay anyone? i can't believe the site is still online.

• Upvote 1

It's really fascinating how Katie changed. She does not bother at all wearing clothes anymore. Most she puts on is a towel. Guess she really liked it the last days and now continues doing it. She's not getting aroused so fast by it like Silvia it rather seems its now normal for her. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think she's hot & she reminds me of iris & zoe. they felt comfortable in their own skin & didn't care who saw them. and i loved their naked cleaning service. katie has the same potential.

Yes she is simply easy going, relaxed and simply does the things how she likes. These people are rare finds...

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes she is simply easy going, relaxed and simply does the things how she likes. These people are rare finds...

true. the compound overall is getting much better thanks mostly to lpkp. hope they keep it up for the rest of the summer. but right now we need lena to relax & take care of herself. she deserves some r & r.

• Upvote 2