Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

lena & katie must be beat. taking a rest.

Unfortunately - rest is not enough for Lena.

I looked so - Lena at night was also bad.

They said yesterday - if medicaments (they bought at the pharmacy, even injections) will not help, then go to the hospital. We will see. As I understand it - kidneys. Pain in the upper abdomen and from the back. Temperature of inflammation (37.2+). 

And yesterday she also participated in the show under painkillers (time 23-27).

1030.jpg

1032.jpg

1033.jpg

1034.jpg

1035.jpg

1040.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Unfortunately - rest is not enough for Lena.

I looked so - Lena at night was also bad.

They said yesterday - if medicaments (they bought at the pharmacy, even injections) will not help, then go to the hospital. We will see. As I understand it - kidneys. Pain in the upper abdomen and from the back. Temperature of inflammation (37.2+). 

And yesterday she also participated in the show under painkillers (time 23-27).

she's a gr8 girl. hope she'll be ok !

• Upvote 2

I just watched Katie and phil in their last couple of hook ups and I was surprised how fun they are to watch ---They definitely belong here especially with how they do everything else too--Bravo!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I just watched Katie and phil in their last couple of hook ups and I was surprised how fun they are to watch ---They definitely belong here especially with how they do everything else too--Bravo!

Yes they are really cool.

• Upvote 1

Guest wolf1111
On 7/2/2017 at 4:12 AM, golfer06 said:

i'm wondering about this talk of low ratings all of the time. i would think that lena/katie would be near the top. my only problem with them is that they are pulling an a & a in that they are dragging their games out too long. also since they are spending so much time at it they are getting tired & apparently maybe sick & grouchy. although i want to definitely see sex i don't have a problem with them resting & relaxing along the way. lena & katie have allready shown that they are not camera shy & are willing to lead the way in giving us some quality entertainment. lena & peter are probably the number 1 couple here imho. they mix up their sex a lot & just seeing lena naked is a delight. i would really not like to see this group somehow threatened with the boot while m & g & hide-i & dean stay with far less of a contribution.

Capture_2017_07_02_04_12_05_580.png

is there a video of this?