Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

oh nice t the dumbass phil  have an idea and if we play to this stupid xard game 

Welcome to my ignore list. Its pretty hard to get on it. Only a few spammers are on it. So you are in good company now :angel:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

or she could wind up in the hospital & we all lose !

Most important she loses. Health of participants is always No.1 for me. I feel bad for them when they are sick. And I think sick persons should be freed of all rules which apply normally.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep absolutely nobody would say a thing if she steps out for a few days and stays in bed.

She's better. Already eats (earlier only yogurt drank) and fuck.

She not can drink alcohol for week because of medications.

I know why she is involved. And why they did the show every day before. Speaks prematurely. You'll see soon (this week). Their idea was good.

1010.jpg

1011.jpg

1012.jpg

1013.jpg

1014.jpg

1015.jpg

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

So are they discussing what to buy at the market or about switching partners at next party?

No. They discussed what to play today. They are guided by rating. Good/not good show. And their capabilities. Lena still not be able to play actively.

I doubt that they will decide switching partners in foreseeable future. Their maximum is orgy without exchange in one place.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. They discussed what to play today. They are guided by rating. Good/not good show. And their capabilities. Lena still not be able to play actively.

I doubt that they will decide switching partners in foreseeable future.

Haha --probably not --but it would definitely be off the charts record ratings