Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

28 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

So who is leading the ratings now groomy?

I dont know. Rather no competition last week.

Packaging expert in action:biggrin:. Actually, she came to help packing suitcase. Knowing that for Lena it's problematic (leave with one suitcase, not a many bags and suitcases).

1090.jpg

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

I dont know. Rather no competition last week.

Don't they have continual ratings to see how much they get paid --Someone said  the more views they get the more money they make

Just now, sr71gn said:

Don't they have continual ratings to see how much they get paid --Someone said if the more views they get the more money t

They have a daily norm. This is for all houses. I think not only on this project, but also RLC and others. Another question is how it is controlled. For example realm11 - they have a low rating. But they are little scolded and stimulated. In these houses - another management. Quite strict.

The competition is different. They watched which of the three houses would gain more rating in a certain period.

Now there are no competitions. But the daily rates remain.

• Upvote 1

Lena and Peter left. I hope LP have nice rest!

Katie and Phil thought of something interesting. Romantic style.

officially

Lena & Peter will be out from 7th to 11th of July.

Meanwhile, Katie & Phil are going full romantic tonight while their neighbours are out. In addition, we were shared a plan of crazy marathon at their place this week. Watch closely to see everything on every cam over there!

1000.jpg

1001.jpg

1002.jpg

1003.jpg

1004.jpg

1005.jpg

1006.jpg

1007.jpg

1008.jpg

1009.jpg

• Upvote 7