Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Cool! The rating thing makes no sense and discourages tenants visiting other apts

Exactly. I have the tendency to look at the Compound as whole rather than three houses but this system makes them compete for the viewers which is in a way both good and bad. Why would tenants from one house visit another and take part in a hot and sexy party, with no views at their house at the same time, unless they are guaranteed the same in return. And where dose that leave S&J with the worst party facilities and cams. I would guess that they only need the half of the other’s rating as only two in the house and have to fuck like rabbits. I am a bit surprised that REL got the best rating for last week but then not so much was going on at KPLP who should easily be able to dominate the Compound with a bit of imagination and daring.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Refur said:

Exactly. I have the tendency to look at the Compound as whole rather than three houses but this system makes them compete for the viewers which is in a way both good and bad. Why would tenants from one house visit another and take part in a hot and sexy party, with no views at their house at the same time, unless they are guaranteed the same in return. And where dose that leave S&J with the worst party facilities and cams. I would guess that they only need the half of the other’s rating as only two in the house and have to fuck like rabbits. I am a bit surprised that REL got the best rating for last week but then not so much was going on at KPLP who should easily be able to dominate the Compound with a bit of imagination and daring.

this also points out the flaws in the only rating live apts as say for instance layla & eric start something & i watch them. 2 minutes later lpkp start. but i can't watch them at the same time so i watch them later on the timeline. they get zero rating even though they were #2. while another apt that i watch live after that but they aren't as good but they were live & i didn't see another apt live because of time zone differences. it's not fair. i would suggest something like10 points for live view, 7 points for timeline view, 4 points for archive view. also bonus points for longer view time. at least the people would get credit they deserve.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this also points out the flaws in the only rating live apts as say for instance layla & eric start something & i watch them. 2 minutes later lpkp start. but i can't watch them at the same time so i watch them later on the timeline. they get zero rating even though they were #2. while another apt that i watch live after that but they aren't as good but they were live & i didn't see another apt live because of time zone differences. it's not fair. i would suggest something like10 points for live view, 7 points for timeline view, 4 points for archive view. also bonus points for longer view time. at least the people would get credit they deserve.

That is also a point here. How are the ratings counted? Is it by clicks or minutes watched and how does the replay count? 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for your information. I guess the best method to attract viewers is bring some hot guests over. They very rarely have guests over at the compound. Did they talk about some new people coming as guests or tenants?

It is summer now. Those who arrange show (like that girl with tattoo) - left the city (who to rest, who to the parents). And those who come to drink and talk, they do not want to invite.

With new pairs, everything is complicated.
Perhaps they hurried with the expulsion of Amy (she constantly invited girlfriends) and Dina. But these only my thoughts.

50 minutes ago, Refur said:

Ratings norms are different. And when Lena left - norm for Katie and Phil was reduced by half. It's all fair.

Visits between houses. They are unfair. Example? When Rosa and Arthur came KPLP. Playing cards and blind kisses. This house raised excellent statistics. Then there was a return visit. They also did a great show. But the rating of Rosa and Arthur was rather low. They now - if the weather permits, will have more fun in the yard.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

It is summer now. Those who arrange show (like that girl with tattoo) - left the city (who to rest, who to the parents). And those who come to drink and talk, they do not want to invite.

Perhaps they hurried with the expulsion of Amy (she constantly invited girlfriends) and Dina. But these only my thoughts.

Ratings norms are different. And when Lena left - norm for Katya and Phil was reduced by half. It's all fair.

Visits between houses. They are unfair. Example? When Rosa and Arthur came KPLP. Playing cards and blind kisses. This house raised excellent statistics. Then there was a return visit. They also did a great show. But the rating of Rosa and Arthur was rather low. They now - if the weather permits, will have more fun in the yard.

agree totally about amy & dina. it was shortsighted. they should have been given a little more time as it wasn't like there were gr8 replacements waiting. the couples that replaced them did nothing & lasted only a few days. that's why these ratings shouldn't be taken so seriously right now. they are set for a fun summer. let them have a little fun. when the fall comes they'll probably leave for school & such & we'll be crying for them to come back.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Ratings norms are different. And when Lena left - norm for Katie and Phil was reduced by half. It's all fair.

Thanks for explaining. Really hope we will see tattoo girl Kesha back and maybe join the project like Alex Lina said.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

my understanding is that only live views from members count.

Thats a dumb way to do it, all or nothing points? I think your system of a staggered point value for say the top 3 or 4 at the moment would make it much more fair. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats a dumb way to do it, all or nothing points? I think your system of a staggered point value for say the top 3 or 4 at the moment would make it much more fair. 

my point exactly. you can't watch more than 1 apt at a time & the #2 shouldn't be punished just because they happened to have fucked at the same time. also the time zone difference makes it impossible to see a lot of the action regardless of who we may like.

• Upvote 2