Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

What we need is more hard action otherwise it is gonna change into another rlc.           i don't remember saying this. can't find it anywhere.

Sorry - It's just a mistake in quoting.

8 hours ago, waldi said:

What we need is more hard action otherwise it is gonna change into another rlc. I'm not interested with their relationship.

I put this in the post.

But my answer is right for your message too.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sorry - It's just a mistake in quoting.

I put this in the post.

But my answer is right for your message too.

i'd like to see more terry type sex but i know that not everyone will do it. i like lpkp the way they are except that the parties are getting dragged out too long. as i said before i like the way that katie has been doing normal things while naked. and i don't mind that they are not swapping although it would be gr8 for us if they did. i also think that there should not be a constant threat of eviction if you don't have sex every second. this would cause the number of apts to shrink causing less variety & then we would complain even more because we would be sick of the same thing even more. right now my complaints would be with apts like maria & grisha because i know that they have done so much more in the past. also with ashley as she is an experiment she has improved but it is very slow & is in the way of other things. i don't think that everyone has to be in an orgy at all times but i do think that they have to do something. they must know that if they don't do anything someone else will & since they have decided to earn a living from this stuff just do it or go find some other job off cam. it's not really that hard for them to understand.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i'd like to see more terry type sex but i know that not everyone will do it. i like lpkp the way they are except that the parties are getting dragged out too long. as i said before i like the way that katie has been doing normal things while naked. and i don't mind that they are not swapping although it would be gr8 for us if they did. i also think that there should not be a constant threat of eviction if you don't have sex every second. this would cause the number of apts to shrink causing less variety & then we would complain even more because we would be sick of the same thing even more. right now my complaints would be with apts like maria & grisha because i know that they have done so much more in the past. also with ashley as she is an experiment she has improved but it is very slow & is in the way of other things. i don't think that everyone has to be in an orgy at all times but i do think that they have to do something. they must know that if they don't do anything someone else will & since they have decided to earn a living from this stuff just do it or go find some other job off cam. it's not really that hard for them to understand.

I agree we need more Terry. But not neccessarily at the compound. Another appartement like Annas would be great.... (With decent lighting this time :biggrin:)

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree we need more Terry. But not neccessarily at the compound. Another appartement like Annas would be great.... (With decent lighting this time :biggrin:)

I like the compound as it is because the unexpected, in a positive way, is a possibility and might or could happen whether or not it does, compared to e.g. A&A&A where the unexpected is more in the negative way when the expected does not happen.

• Upvote 1

Groomy -here is this guy lying between four beautiful almost naked females and he is totally limp dick--how is this exciting and supposed to keep viewers--if rose-or lena or Layla would reach out and give his dick some pulls maybe we would be getting somewhere --or if he would stick a finger in lena's snatch and wiggle it around---this is otherwise so lameVoyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-17 19.17.19.png

• Upvote 1