Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

It seems like lena is constantly flaunting her perfect body in front of everyone--I cant hardly believe Phil is looking at Katie's tits over Lena's--Knowing how caty girls are I wonder what they say about lena behind her back

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 17.54.04.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 17.57.30.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 18.02.01.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 18.09.25.png

• Upvote 5

• StnCld316 changed the title to Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter
On 20/07/2017 at 11:06 PM, sr71gn said:

It seems like lena is constantly flaunting her perfect body in front of everyone--I cant hardly believe Phil is looking at Katie's tits over Lena's--Knowing how caty girls are I wonder what they say about lena behind her back

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 17.54.04.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 17.57.30.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 18.02.01.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-20 18.09.25.png

Those boobs are just.......perfect.

• Upvote 1

I need to go over to this country and find Rose and shake her till she snaps out of this thing she's got going with Artur. I guess they could be just F buddies, but it's more than that to Rose, and this guy is using her. I've been where she is right now, she thinks she can still get him back by f ing him, it's not gonna happen Rose. Its easy to say, and really hard to do, but move on and find someone who can have fun with, that respects you, and maybe start a new relationship. Then you can be happy again.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I need to go over to this country and find Rose and shake her till she snaps out of this thing she's got going with Artur. I guess they could be just F buddies, but it's more than that to Rose, and this guy is using her. I've been where she is right now, she thinks she can still get him back by f ing him, it's not gonna happen Rose. Its easy to say, and really hard to do, but move on and find someone who can have fun with, that respects you, and maybe start a new relationship. Then you can be happy again.

artur does not deserve this.

Capture_2017_07_23_14_05_18_530.png

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

artur does not deserve this.

Capture_2017_07_23_14_05_18_530.png  0   594.14 kB

No he doesn't, looks like he showed up in the middle of the night, fucked her, and apparently left already. now she just laying around in bed again, rubbing her pussy, the pussycat that is, probably wondering what she did, that Artur broke up with her, and what she can do to get him back, and her mind just racing going over the same thoughts over and over again, of course this is obviously speculation on my part,, bit i'm sure it's close to whats going on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No he doesn't, looks like he showed up in the middle of the night, fucked her, and apparently left already. now she just laying around in bed again, rubbing her pussy, the pussycat that is, probably wondering what she did, that Artur broke up with her, and what she can do to get him back, and her mind just racing going over the same thoughts over and over again, of course this is obviously speculation on my part,, bit i'm sure it's close to whats going on.

She should take a holiday to get a lil distance between her and Artur. Maybe visit Maria? Shes been through a lot she deserves a lil rest.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She should take a holiday to get a lil distance between her and Artur. Maybe visit Maria? Shes been through a lot she deserves a lil rest.

Thats a good idea! She needs to get out of the house and make some new friends, or invite friends she already has and clear her head and start thinking about whats good for her, Does she know Maria?