Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She always uses his cum as lotion and rubs it in. Must be the reason for her beautiful skin.

That never happens on these sights, most consider cum like it's battery acid, to be dabbed at quickly with TP, and flushed, this lady revels in it! 

I liked the part where she was laying face down and he was on top of her and she was literally pushing her ass up to fuck him back. Most girls will just lay there and take it, but not Scarlett, she takes it and gives it back. I love that.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Good evolution,Scarlett it's topless in yard with the other people there including grisha,nice to see that.

Scarlett is not shy at all and when Maria does not pay attention she and Oleg will take over the appartement in no time :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Scarlett is not shy at all and when Maria does not pay attention she and Oleg will take over the appartement in no time :biggrin:

Longing and cheering for this!

If Maria does not do it, then she will. Exactly how Maria proceeded with Alina as soon as she entered the project.::)

Particularly I hope you both do it and act together as a team. As it was before with Alina and Masha in example.:cool:

Chemistry and interaction between these two we have already seen that it has. Let the women take the reins of the situation and the men there are only to support them.

Just one question ? Why would keeping a cam in a room that no one uses, nor for sight-seeing where your gain relocated to the pool area, would be much better at once?

When (?) And if other cams (?) Come up, put it back there.

I do not understand the structure, but I believe it would only be a matter of proper cable since it is already configured and active for the system.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe and we wouldn't mind at all with that.She it's an good exemple of an VH resident.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Longing and cheering for this!

If Maria does not do it, then she will. Exactly how Maria proceeded with Alina as soon as she entered the project.::)

Particularly I hope you both do it and act together as a team. As it was before with Alina and Masha in example.:cool:

Chemistry and interaction between these two we have already seen that it has. Let the women take the reins of the situation and the men there are only to support them.

Just one question ? Why would keeping a cam in a room that no one uses, nor for sight-seeing where your gain relocated to the pool area, would be much better at once?

When (?) And if other cams (?) Come up, put it back there.

I do not understand the structure, but I believe it would only be a matter of proper cable since it is already configured and active for the system.

I think the cam in the empty bedroom it's an good thing,that way it's one less place for them go hidding.The problem it's no the cam in that room but the rooms without cams and the yard cam being too far.The house needs at least one cam in every division.Its amazing the amount of time this residents vanishing in the house..with the maid etc even sleeping in it..

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Pick the odd one out ...?

-2017-jul-14-125.jpg

-2017-jul-14-127.jpg

-2017-jul-14-129.jpg

-2017-jul-14-131.jpg

-2017-jul-14-133.jpg

She needs to put some phants..an winter jacket..not enought dressed..or on the other point..that maid with more or less clothes it's zero sexy.