Outdoor Pool

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

My parents had a pool for years, i liked it really clear so i took care of it,. They told me all about the ph which is the most important thing. Thery didnt tell me about not cumming in the pool, thats mu own personal tip.Lol

Cool Ash. You must have nice parents :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Their pool can be cleared up in a couple of days, they need the owners to give them what they need though. Test kit, for ph level and chlorine level. Whatever chlorine they need that goes with their filter, shock once a week with liquid or powder, and add baking soda if ph is low. The ph must be kept in the 7.5 range, or the other chemicals, especially chlorine are ineffective. And the algae they have now isnt going to disapperar into thin air, it will clog the filter so that will need to be cleaned when it cleared up. And get a big square float for having sex on, much better than hanging off the side. And cum won't clog the filter, but better to swallow it than get in the water, i'd be screaming and trying to get out of someone elses pool if i saw cum in it or on the ladder.. Thats todays pool tips.

Thanks for the lesson Dr. Ash !

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Their pool can be cleared up in a couple of days, they need the owners to give them what they need though. Test kit, for ph level and chlorine level. Whatever chlorine they need that goes with their filter, shock once a week with liquid or powder, and add baking soda if ph is low. The ph must be kept in the 7.5 range, or the other chemicals, especially chlorine are ineffective. And the algae they have now isnt going to disapperar into thin air, it will clog the filter so that will need to be cleaned when it cleared up. And get a big square float for having sex on, much better than hanging off the side. And cum won't clog the filter, but better to swallow it than get in the water, i'd be screaming and trying to get out of someone elses pool if i saw cum in it or on the ladder.. Thats todays pool tips.

They have everything. They just made a mistake with concentration. Then corrected (pool was again good). Then it got colder. They stopped to clean it regularly, and most importantly to maintain the concentration of chemistry. Then it rained and sharply became warmer (literally overnight). And that's all. By lunchtime - when they woke up, it was already green. Perhaps then it was still possible to save the situation with shock dose of chemistry. However, they did not do anything for 3-4 days - only cleaning. And it was fatal.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

They have everything. They just made a mistake with concentration. Then corrected (pool was again good). Then it got colder. They stopped to clean it regularly, and most importantly to maintain the concentration of chemistry. Then it rained and sharply became warmer (literally overnight). And that's all. By lunchtime - when they woke up, it was already green. Perhaps then it was still possible to save the situation with shock dose of chemistry. However, they did not do anything for 3-4 days - only cleaning. And it was fatal.

Well now they know what to do :biggrin:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nack said:

Thanks for the lesson Dr. Ash !

:rolleyes:

minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

"Their pool can be cleared up in a couple of days, they need the owners to give them what they need though. Test kit, for ph level and chlorine level. Whatever chlorine they need that goes with their filter, shock once a week with liquid or powder, and add baking soda if ph is low. The ph must be kept in the 7.5 range, or the other chemicals, especially chlorine are ineffective. And the algae they have now isnt going to disapperar into thin air, it will clog the filter so that will need to be cleaned when it cleared up. And get a big square float for having sex on, much better than hanging off the side. And cum won't clog the filter, but better to swallow it than get in the water, i'd be screaming and trying to get out of someone elses pool if i saw cum in it or on the ladder.. Thats todays pool tips."   ----------------- Why would you shock the pool once a week if there is no need --All you would accomplish is throwing the ph level off plus it is rough on the swimmers eyes