Outdoor Pool

12 hours ago, thedbear said:

And I agree 100%! The water state there is now to be drained and changed. And then again treated.::)

The water does not have to be drained - just vacuumed and then shocked with chlorine --pool chemicals have to be tested everyday and proper ph and chlorine levels maintained--and it is best to run filter 24-7

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

The outside cams are not working  :huh:

They work. Perhaps the break was due to the drainage of water. They have big party at the end of the week in pool. Resuscitation pool in the process:cool:.

103365.jpg

Their pool can be cleared up in a couple of days, they need the owners to give them what they need though. Test kit, for ph level and chlorine level. Whatever chlorine they need that goes with their filter, shock once a week with liquid or powder, and add baking soda if ph is low. The ph must be kept in the 7.5 range, or the other chemicals, especially chlorine are ineffective. And the algae they have now isnt going to disapperar into thin air, it will clog the filter so that will need to be cleaned when it cleared up. And get a big square float for having sex on, much better than hanging off the side. And cum won't clog the filter, but better to swallow it than get in the water, i'd be screaming and trying to get out of someone elses pool if i saw cum in it or on the ladder.. Thats todays pool tips.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Their pool can be cleared up in a couple of days, they need the owners to give them what they need though. Test kit, for ph level and chlorine level. Whatever chlorine they need that goes with their filter, shock once a week with liquid or powder, and add baking soda if ph is low. The ph must be kept in the 7.5 range, or the other chemicals, especially chlorine are ineffective. And the algae they have now isnt going to disapperar into thin air, it will clog the filter so that will need to be cleaned when it cleared up. And get a big square float for having sex on, much better than hanging off the side. And cum won't clog the filter, but better to swallow it than get in the water, i'd be screaming and trying to get out of someone elses pool if i saw cum in it or on the ladder.. Thats todays pool tips.

Wow Ash are you a pool expert?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow Ash are you a pool expert?

My parents had a pool for years, i liked it really clear so i took care of it,. They told me all about the ph which is the most important thing. Thery didnt tell me about not cumming in the pool, thats mu own personal tip.Lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1