Outdoor Pool

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So very hot day and only Eric used the pool. Strange...

Girls too. The water is still cold. It must be at least a few days warm - to warm up the water. I think tomorrow everyone will swim.

1901.jpg

1900.jpg

1902.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pool is turning green again...

There's not enough chlorine in it and as far as I can see the pump/filter isn't working at all.

Instead of sending the pool veteran every now and then, they should rather teach them how to handle the pool right.

I start to understand why they don't swim in it. I wouldn't do it either.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Unsichtbarer said:

There's not enough chlorine in it and as far as I can see the pump/filter isn't working at all.

Instead of sending the pool veteran every now and then, they should rather teach them how to handle the pool right.

I start to understand why they don't swim in it. I wouldn't do it either.

If someone would explain it to them they could keep it clear. If the filter isnt working thats a problem they can't fix, but they need a test kit to test the water, just dumping more chlorine in it doesn't work, And i thought this pool had a heater, is that busted too?

Well right now they might have the hottest days of the year at the compound and they nothing. KPLPR even back wearing clothes inside. Full outside nudity not happened for quite a time. The pool is turning green and getting foul because nobody do sth against it.

Compound is becoming less and less interesting for me at present. They need new people who know how to enjoy the summer and use all the opportunities they have there.