HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Miami has many canals that the flood gates has been opened so we hopefully won't flood

If the water moves in slowly it may not be that bad but if it comes in at 20 Foot Waves water can only be taken away if the  Gates don't become blocked with excessive debris. 200+ Mile per hour winds most homes and buildings aren't designed to handle such a Storm. 

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

every hour that goes by, it keeps going west, i feel a lot better !!! I think M I A M I will be spared !! THANKS GOD

Miami will still get some of it but just not what they were predicting yesterday. It kind of changed course a little bit.

It's pulling away from Cuba it's currently at the Cat 3 stage until it crosses about 120 Miles of Warm Water then it will gain strength to a 4 or 5 again.  About 7 or 8 Tomorrow Morning it will make Landfall somewhere in Florida but the Flooding, High Winds and Storm Surges will strike before the storm actually makes Landfall. 

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Miami will still get some of it but just not what they were predicting yesterday. It kind of changed course a little bit.

It's pulling away from Cuba it's currently at the Cat 3 stage until it crosses about 120 Miles of Warm Water then it will gain strength to a 4 or 5 again.  About 7 or 8 Tomorrow Morning it will make Landfall somewhere in Florida but the Flooding, High Winds and Storm Surges will strike before the storm actually makes Landfall. 

Right now I'm more worried about looters & home invasion than flooding, I'll have a Smith & Wesson 45 auto & a Kel-Tec KSG 12 gauge right next to my bed.