HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

We lost electricity, but my house is fine, 

Electricity going off was almost a Guarantee.  It will be off for a week or longer.  So as long as the Communication Towers don't snap off you'll have Internet, the signal likely won't be as great but as long as it stays going it's better than nothing at all.

Irma's a Category 4 coming through warmer waters by the time it gets through it should be a 5 by the time it makes landfall.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Electricity going off was almost a Guarantee.  It will be off for a week or longer.  So as long as the Communication Towers don't snap off you'll have Internet, the signal likely won't be as great but as long as it stays going it's better than nothing at all.

Irma's a Category 4 coming through warmer waters by the time it gets through it should be a 5 by the time it makes landfall.

Still mo electricity, the wind is howling, wife is scared,  cause i opened the door & went outside, my truck & wife car is covered in leaves, It's rain hard.

59 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Glad you are fine so far,wish you the best of luck. i only hope that we will be that lucky as we are on the west side right in it's path at this time.

Army Sniper, i think the west side of Florida is goinh to get it worst than Miami, take good care. My prayers are with you. 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't want afraid you but i thinks it's just the beginning 

stay safe anyway, good luck 

I went outside the wind was blowing the rain sideways & i took some pictures, my backyard fence is down, bunch of broken tree limbs, those tree limb are huge knocked the fence down & some of those tree limbs are on top of my roof, so far my roof isn't leaking