Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

23 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I like that Bogdan is real big brother to his sis, I have always liked Nelly and thought that he treated Nelly very well. I have come to beleive he is one really good guys. A real gentleman. A real big brother. Nelly and Bogdan always appear to be very happy with each other. It is just a good relationship playing out before ouir eyes, and this is why I joined RLC. To see the real lives of real people 24/7 ::) They are the epitome of a voyuers dream.::) 

There is no doubt in my mind that Nelly and Bogdan are the stand out couple in RLC. He always joins in with whatever she wants to do, unless it's going to Dasha's because I have heard he doesn't get on with Demid. I even enjoy watching Bogdan box. And he fucks Nelly whenever she wants which is frequently. I think he narrowly lost my vote as the best non-girl to Maya's cats.

• Upvote 2

Guest wolf1111
On 2/24/2017 at 4:48 PM, BBsq69 said:

uIrM.gif

If anybody has a video of this fuck, please, please send it to me. Cam 2, Cam 1 or preferably both. It is the best Nelly I have ever seen on freecam and I missed it.

omg this is so hot, me too please!!!

On 2/23/2017 at 5:37 PM, Thestarider said:

I like that Bogdan is real big brother to his sis, I have always liked Nelly and thought that he treated Nelly very well. I have come to beleive he is one really good guys. A real gentleman. A real big brother. Nelly and Bogdan always appear to be very happy with each other. It is just a good relationship playing out before ouir eyes, and this is why I joined RLC. To see the real lives of real people 24/7 ::) They are the epitome of a voyuers dream.::) 

Totally agree! When they make love you can see how happy they are. One of the things taht make Bogdan so sexy to me, besides his hot body and cute face and gorgeous dick, is how he treats Nelly like you said, a real gentleman

38 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

does anyone have any idea whats going on? nelly was crying abit earlier then left.while she was out the 'Sister' started to rush pack and  tried to leave. She started crying and Bogdan just cuddled her. Now shes just one the sofa and its feels abit frosty in this apartment :huh::huh:

I don't know.. I miss that. Now it seems ok, they are playing videogames :biggrin: