Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And this is why you are the most ridiculous person on this board.

You confused ridiculous with knowledgeable. I bet you think V&T are Russian lol! You know and understand nothing lol! I speak some Russian but I have Russian friends that help me with details and I know more than most non native Russian speakers.  Put your head back in the sand, read and learn something. 

20 hours ago, Donzi said:

You confused ridiculous with knowledgeable. I bet you think V&T are Russian lol! You know and understand nothing lol! I speak some Russian but I have Russian friends that help me with details and I know more than most non native Russian speakers.  Put your head back in the sand, read and learn something. 

You talk some amount of crap :D Russian friends, Russian girlfriend - you are like the rest of us - GUESSING!!! :biggrin:

On 2017-02-07 at 11:43 AM, Donzi said:

No, not really. Two people colluding and manipulating two other people is not what I would call consensus. TK manipulated Masha who in turned manipulate Sasha toward his own goals and he didn't give a crap if it screwed up their relationship when he left. Much of what happened in the house was behind back and sneaking around and you don't have to speak Russian to understand that because their demeanor speaks for them. Sasha and Masha have sex sure, everyone needs too but Sasha is hurt by Masha and it comes out all the time. 

Lol I haven't been in this thread in months and here you are...still talking the same nonsense LOL. 

You told me they would be broken up in 24 hours because TK was showing up Sasha. That was the first time...like what was that? 6 months ago? Hahaha

I still give you points for the nickname but I think the statute of limitations on your asinine arguments ran out long ago.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Lol I haven't been in this thread in months and here you are...still talking the same nonsense LOL. 

You told me they would be broken up in 24 hours because TK was showing up Sasha. That was the first time...like what was that? 6 months ago? Hahaha

I still give you points for the nickname but I think the statute of limitations on your asinine arguments ran out long ago.

I never said that... but they are having a lot of problems recently. They fight everyday and Sasha is always looking for something to fight about. He's said specifically and I quote "You do not respect me" Masha said that  Sasha understands everything wrong and make the wrong conclusions. Sasha behaves like a spoiled, resentful child. To her friend we she came out of the bedroom. Do with that what you will... 

36 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

So True.  If I had to guess, I would say that their amount of sex has actually increased since the last four-some.  Most of the "forecasting" for all of the RLC apartments is about as accurate as weather forecasting.  I'll bet that the majority of the predictions/analysis of tenants is completely wrong.  Oh Well.....I choose to watch, and comment on things that have happened.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

So True.  If I had to guess, I would say that their amount of sex has actually increased since the last four-some.  Most of the "forecasting" for all of the RLC apartments is about as accurate as weather forecasting.  I'll bet that the majority of the predictions/analysis of tenants is completely wrong.  Oh Well.....I choose to watch, and comment on things that have happened.

wow the little blonde on the couch is pissed off big time