Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Ashley, check out Ashley all wrapped up in that green blanket. Lol

Lol, it looks lighter in color, maybe they bleached it a bunch of times to kill the smell of ass and crusty dried up cum shots, and God knows what else was living on that thing.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, it looks lighter in color, maybe they bleached it a bunch of times to kill the smell of ass and crusty dried up cum shots, and God knows what else was living on that thing.

Hahahahaha!! ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good oneΒ :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's disgusting. But in a funny way, lol.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

cwl.gifugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gifsexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gifgiggle.gif

• Upvote 1

Por um momento, eu sΓ³ queria ser Groomy ou Yury.

Apenas para poder entender o que Anna estΓ‘ falando com as pessoas Γ  sua volta que literalmente os envolvem totalmente em seus assuntos.

VocΓͺ pode manter toda a atenção para o que ele expressa lΓ‘.

VΓͺ-lo nem sequer pisca, Γ© notado por eles, quando Anna estΓ‘ em algum tipo de ação.
Seja mulher ou homem,

Ela pode envolver e cativar todos a seu redor agora.

NΓ£o vejo mais ninguΓ©m aqui e Vh com este perfil. Mais perto seria Maria.::)

For a moment I just wanted to be Groomy or Yury.

Just to be able to understand what Anna is talking to the people around her who literally involve them totally in their affairs.

You can keep full attention to what it expresses there.

Seeing it does not even nearly blink this is noticed from them, when Anna is in kind of action.
Whether women or men,

She can engage and captivate everyone around her now.

I do not see anyone else here and Vh with this profile. Closer would be Maria.

sorry, translation

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For a moment I just wanted to be Groomy or Yury.

Just to be able to understand what Anna is talking to the people around her who literally involve them totally in their affairs.

You can keep full attention to what it expresses there.

Seeing it does not even nearly blink this is noticed from them, when Anna is in kind of action.
Whether women or men,

She can engage and captivate everyone around her now.

I do not see anyone else here and Vh with this profile. Closer would be Maria.

sorry, translation

Well its worth to be all silent for a moment and then call the name of our favorite translator: @groomyΒ you are there?Β Can you please shed some lights what happened to that appartement lately? (Change of Ashley, new guests, other plans) ThanksΒ :biggrin:

Yes anna is such a smooth talker and has great powers of persuasion with both men and women--I first noticed when she got Candy to remove her pants and participate --she was so gentle with her