Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Arghhhhhhhhhh!
This matter already beaten, they insist on hitting (and always the same vigilantes here) who seem to be on standby waiting for the attack.

And the worst the target is always the same place

Anna and Alex project. For Misty, for Chloe and James, and briefly for Lisa. (maybe because she stays naked in her apartment most of the time) and so indignant at her window.
That's all it takes.

Even free attacks on the poor Alex who is as neutral as possible now and taking care of his own navel with the future mother of his son (daughter) we are seeing here.

By the way ! Where are the mods here for this example?
Β 

Β 

"Disgusting behavior .. Dean is a filthy rapist.imho."

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, plum said:

.so you are saying if you are in a relationship, and the guy is horny and the girl isn't..it's ok to force them into sex?

so what if you are in relationship and your girlfriend start a bj when you are sleeping... and sit on you trying to have sex? c'mon this is normal, ...have you ever seen Bree start a BJ to Drew when he want to sleep some days ago?

• Like 1

she pushed him away several times...he carried on..and he didn't force her????
what part of "he didn't force her" don't you understand Jabbath?
She didn't consent.
Her forced himself on her.
look at the timeline...replay it and tell me again he didn't force her.
wake up .
If you agree to this disusting behaviour to vulnerable women you are as bad as Dean.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Arghhhhhhhhhh!
This matter already beaten, they insist on hitting (and always the same vigilantes here) who seem to be on standby waiting for the attack.

And the worst the target is always the same place

Anna and Alex project. For Misty, for Chloe and James, and briefly for Lisa. (maybe because she stays naked in her apartment most of the time) and so indignant at her window.
That's all it takes.

Even free attacks on the poor Alex who is as neutral as possible now and taking care of his own navel with the future mother of his son (daughter) we are seeing here.

By the way ! Where are the mods here for this example?
Β 

Β 

"Disgusting behavior .. Dean is a filthy rapist.imho."

Can't agree more bear.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, plum said:

she pushed him away several times...he carried on..and he didn't force her????
what part of "he didn't force her" don't you understand Jabbath?
She didn't consent.
Her forced himself on her.
look at the timeline...replay it and tell me again he didn't force her.
wake up .
If you agree to this disusting behaviour to vulnerable women you are as bad as Dean.

I looked at it several times. Don't saw anything bad. My last word now to that ridiculous discussion...

• Like 2

ok...I stand corrected.
I will say nothing more on this subject.
I stand by what I saw..and think it was wrong.
maybe I live by different standards .. women shouldn't be treated by men how they are treated on here.
Last night Dean treated Candy like a piece of meat.
Totally ignored her all evening.. and when it was time to sleep, had sex with her totally against her will
If that is acceptable to you all, then I digress.
It's not acceptable to me.

• Like 1

i think DeanΒ did not realize Candy wanted to be left in peace, cause (like us) she was not drunk,Β she was sober... Β Candy'sΒ behavior was strange..Β no one expected it and Dean too,Β try puttingΒ in their shoes

• Like 1

I joined this forum to interact with others who share my fascination with voyeurism, to share your enjoyment of watching consenting adults interacting with each other.
when the adults in the apartments seemingly abuse each other, it's time to end my association with this forum.
Up till yesterday, I have enjoyed the interaction with you all, indeed I have enjoyed private messages with a few of you, most of you are very kind and generous, indeed two of you in particular I have grown to like and respect.
I feel I cannot be a part of this forum anymore, my moral values do not allow me to be a part of Camcaps anymore.
What I have witnessed on here recently..and the overwhelming support of said act..even at the time, I wasn't the only one to have concerns, has saddened me greatly.
Β 

• Like 1

Just now, plum said:

I joined this forum to interact with others who share my fascination with voyeurism, to share your enjoyment of watching consenting adults interacting with each other.
when the adults in the apartments seemingly abuse each other, it's time to end my association with this forum.
Up till yesterday, I have enjoyed the interaction with you all, indeed I have enjoyed private messages with a few of you, most of you are very kind and generous, indeed two of you in particular I have grown to like and respect.
I feel I cannot be a part of this forum anymore, my moral values do not allow me to be a part of VH anymore.
What I have witnessed on here recently..and the overwhelming support of said act..even at the time, I wasn't the only one to have concerns, has saddened me greatly.
Β 

What exactly happened?From dean past(at least recent one)the most bad thing I record was some push ups and the girl that was with him was being also aggressive,so in part he was defending itself.

• Like 1