Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Usually I try to find a logical sense for things.
The example was the transparent curtains that undoubtedly meet the future needs to any other inclusion in the project that make necessary the use of this accessory.
Emphasize, necessary.

For the focus case of the way it is evolving, however I admit and acknowledge that I can not do so.

If Anna or Alex (and this one I believe not involved in this) has some hidden or reserved sleeve card to turn this game in their favor, the time to make it visivel is now.

Before I can not do it anymore.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

imagine this with the old curtain.

hd 1.gif

hd 2.gif

hd 3.gif

That is why I can not find a logical or defensive sense for this act.
She never did, not with the usual curtains.

In the middle of the "drilling" that this is, it corresponds to throwing itself fully into it.

I think that even with a possible translation failure the meaning of what I mean must have passed.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe Anna is rebelling against her boss?

There is no excuse ---they had no reason to have curtain drawn when shaving their legs --both should be kicked--The only excuse could be if they were told anything behind the transparent shower curtain is as if no curtain was there--Also some time ago anna started making their apartment awful dark --why is this ok?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

That is why I can not find a logical or defensive sense for this act.
She never did, not with the usual curtains.

In the middle of the "drilling" that this is, it corresponds to throwing itself fully into it.

I think that even with a possible translation failure the meaning of what I mean must have passed.

It makes sense to me, this way she doesn't have to step out of the tub backwards and risk slipping and serious injury.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

What changed sr72gn or are you just being sarcastic?

Once part of the project they should follow rules --If VH doesn't deal out punishment swift and sure rules will not be followed

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see! Well, I guess grab a paddle. I really wish they hadn't installed that stupid curtain. I think she earned its removal today. Today is a new day. Hopefully VH will lay down the law sooner rather then later.

Hi Amy, did they take the shower curtain down finally?

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I will. 3rd one so far. Use the last link I provided in your ticket.  Please recommend that the curtain now be completely removed. This has to be the next logical plan short of her removal.

Get well Jabbath! ❤

How can you take a shower and not have a curtain--The entire bathroom would get sprayed

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, The response from my fellow voyeurs is profound. Imagine if I had posted gifs of all of the other hiding events to support the gif in this poll. @Voyeur House TV It's time to remove the curtain all together or simply let her go so that Anna and Alex can get back to business again. A month of this is enough don't you think?

She was not in the project this month