Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Anna is the best! She can out fuck anyoneΒ on VH.Β 

I don't know--silvia and josh get some pretty hot magic going --and lena-peter get way off the charts at times

Trying to compare Silvia to Anna in the sexual department is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board.

Not only could Silvia not fuck her way out of a wet paper bag but she doesn't even look like she hasΒ Β an ounce of sexual curiosity in her body. Anna on the other hand has almost zero inhibitions and has the appetite to fuck for long periods of time. The only girls I've seen with bigger sexual prowess than Anna is Marna and Masha since both girls have had serious hardcore poundingsΒ for up to 2-3 continuous hours. Silvia isn't even close to that league.Β Β 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Alex is looking so much better lately. He doesn't have that beer belly pudge as much as he used to. Wonder if he working out somewhere.Β 

And he is getting it way up much more often

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Trying to compare Silvia to Anna in the sexual department is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board. Silvia couldn't fuck her way out of a wet paper bag. Anna on the other hand has almost zero inhibitions and has the appetite to fuck for long periods of time. The only girls I've seen with bigger sexual prowess than Anna is Marna and Masha since both girls have had serious hardcore poundingsΒ for up to 2-3 continuous hours. Silvia isn't even close to that league.Β Β 

Haha--your posts are so mindless --I would love to have her fuck me --skip the paper bag haha-- Your criteria for a girl being good at sex are really mindless also

36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Trying to compare Silvia to Anna in the sexual department is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board.

Not only could Silvia not fuck her way out of a wet paper bag but she doesn't even look like she hasΒ Β an ounce of sexual curiosity in her body. Anna on the other hand has almost zero inhibitions and has the appetite to fuck for long periods of time. The only girls I've seen with bigger sexual prowess than Anna is Marna and Masha since both girls have had serious hardcore poundingsΒ for up to 2-3 continuous hours. Silvia isn't even close to that league.Β Β 

Zoe was pretty sexual too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Id love to see him go to the bedroom right now - lock the door and put some Dean moves on her--show her what a real whooper looks like

I have said before and now I will repeat again,
I wait for both of them (Dean and Ashley) in this room, in this bed in their moments with NO blankets or anything similar. It can be in NV because I do not mind. Fast or long, too, whatever. The point of honor however is to be discovered.
Totally.:cool:

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I gotta side with Misc. Silvia basically has 2 positions that she likes, missionary and doggy. Misc is totally right that Anna is way more sexually adventurous then Silvia by a mile. As for who has better sex, well that's in the eye of the beholder of course, but I didn't say that sex with Anna isΒ better then anyone else, I said that Anna can out fuck anyone on VH and that point is the truth.Β 

Very hard to define " outfuck" And it doesn't matter if you do every position in the Kama Sutra--Its the positions that work the best that count