Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

14 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

They were in the bedroom and already had set the living room on fire earlier

Sorry, you're correct and I'm wrong now, I see from the timeline that Alex and Anna were in the bedroom and apartment really. .
:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But hiding is now increasing again. And that must be stopped fast.

Why would you make a big issue out of a particular guest who was not in the project the entire month hiding--Makes no sense whatsoever--The only flagrant hiding I have seen was with Grisha&Maria's place and when compound started up Tory and Rose were doing it flagrantly ----other than that when has it been a big problem

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Agora observei o ponto que Amy observou e concordou com a primeira impressΓ£o.

Vamos ver como serΓ£o os prΓ³ximos. Se repetidos, eles se tornam evidΓͺncias, se nΓ£o apenas um acidente de viação lΓ‘.
Primeira vez em novas condiçáes ao lado do projeto.
Enfatize, para compromissos futuros: Ao lado do projeto, agora.
:angel:

translation

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Why would you make a big issue out of a particular guest who was not in the project the entire month hiding--Makes no sense whatsoever--The only flagrant hiding I have seen was with Grisha&Maria's place and when compound started up Tory and Rose were doing it flagrantly ----other than that when has it been a big problem

They are no longer guests and should now behave naturally like every other tenant on VH. Switching out lights on purpose before sex and covering pussy when step out of shower is NOT natural behavior.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

translation

Now I observed the point that Amy observed and agreed to the first impression.

Let's see what the next ones will look like. If repeated, they become evidence, if not just a road accident there.
First time in new conditions next to the project.
Emphasize, for future commitments: Next to the project, now.
Β 

Sorry!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are no longer guests and should now behave naturally like every other tenant on VH. Switching out lights on purpose before sex and covering pussy when step out of shower is NOT natural behavior.

If that's such a big issue kick her out --seems really petty especially in the big scheme of things --I still think she is hot and enjoy watching her have sex but this petty bitching by you guys is much worse than anything she is doing --in fact some administrator should stop any more talk about Ashley as it is such a waste of viewing time

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

If that's such a big issue kick her out --seems really petty especially in the big scheme of things --I still think she is hot and enjoy watching her have sex but this petty bitching by you guys is much worse than anything she is doing --in fact some administrator should stop any more talk about Ashley as it is such a waste of viewing time

Yes it IS a big issue. She should behave like the others without making an exception for her. Tell me why should there be an exception for Ashley?

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

we ain't here to help, we're here to bitch!!!

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

omg. no blanket ! big step !

Capture_2017_07_01_15_55_00_126.png

Capture_2017_07_01_15_55_32_953.png

Capture_2017_07_01_15_55_58_78.png

Big step .
But on the way to Mars, only if made in Anna's room and bed and under the same conditions. Even in NV can be tolerated.
My feeling here.
:cool:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it IS a big issue. She should behave like the others without making an exception for her. Tell me why should there be an exception for Ashley?

There shouldn't --kick her out

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Big step .
But on the way to Mars, only if made in Anna's room and bed and under the same conditions. Even in NV can be tolerated.
My feeling here.
:cool:

No NV on purpose cannot be tolerated.