Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

10 minutes ago, Refur said:

Looks like Ashley and Dean have taken over the apartment and Anna & Alex try to avoid them as they can and not to be in the same room

This I have already realized.
I noticed.
Anna and Alex are always always out of the apartment when Dean and Ashley have their relationships.
Maybe with the intention of leaving all the space free so they can use however they want.
In this beginning.

If you become routine however, it will be much more complicated.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess next support ticket coming up because clearly hiding in the dark on purpose.

Right... because it's not like other couples don't have sex in the dark and this couple is the ONLY couple that has ever done so. Send a ticket and complain about them only.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right... because it's not like other couples don't have sex in the dark and this couple is the ONLY couple that has ever done so. Send a ticket and complain about them only.

The difference is they do it in the dark because she's too shy for do it in the light. They switch the lights off for hiding. That's why I will keep complaining until they change or leave.

Just now, nack said:

It was short and hot.Lights or no Lights !! and my opinion is not going to change at all.

With NV or without NV, this image is good, my personal part, without problems.
Maybe I've been badly accustomed by RLC. LOL
:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Kkru394 said:

i agree with Amy on the shower point. If she's going to have her name on the apartment that shit has to stop.. The lights on or off during  sex to me doesn't matter to me

Normally yes but she's too shy to do it in light.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sr71gn, tell me with an hoses face that she wasn't hiding her pussy when she came out of the shower. 

Yes she had her hand over her pussy when she was getting ready to get out of shower--probably just habit ---but she gets points in my book for no panties just shorts when done --could very well be she doesn't have a clean pair though