Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Then around 07:25 she gets up and meanders around for a bit and then climbs back in bed and spoons with Dean so she clearly is not upset with anything that he did, unless of course she can't remember well.  Who knows for sure what exactly her state of mind was last night, but it didn't look good.

Hi Amy, Wow, ive been reading what happened. I never liked Dean, he seems like a real user, and it's always about Dean, especially with women. Candy seems like such a sweet girl, and a lot of fun, she's always happy, she can do better than this creep. I thought she ditched his ass a long time ago

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, Wow, ive been reading what happened. I never liked Dean, he seems like a real user, and it's always about Dean, especially with women. Candy seems like such a sweet girl, and a lot of fun, she's always happy, she can do better than this creep. I thought she ditched his ass a long time ago

Yes, these people are fucked up. It was odd. Candy looked like she was strung out on something and half conscious while Dean proceeded to have his way like a juvenile asshole. Now Candy is awake and Dean is asleep. Like I said, these people are fucked up.  

Hope you're doing well.  ❤️