Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Normally, I'd agree with you all about this, but I have seen Candy often just lay there on her stomach and take getting fucked without doing much of anything but lay there. Go back a few pages where I posted the video and you'll see It said the same thing before this happened. I think this is another one of those cases. Dean is a seedy mother fucker to be sure, but I do not think that Candy was unaware of what he was doing and I don't think that she would say he forced himself on her. In other words she was fine with going along with it until she wasn't and he stopped. I have no idea why she even came into the place. 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Normally, I'd agree with you all about this, but I have seen Candy often just lay there on her stomach and take getting fucked without doing much of anything but lay there. Go back a few pages where I posted the video and you'll see It said the same thing before this happened. I think this is another one of those cases. Dean is a seedy mother fucker to be sure, but I do not think that Candy was unaware of what he was doing and I don't think that she would say he forced himself on her. In other words she was fine with going along with it until she wasn't and he stopped. I have no idea why she even came into the place. 

I have !
In my understanding, Candy came to what she always comes here for. Have fun.
I noticed, however, that Deam was treating her with less attention.
We know that Candy's tolerance limit for this is short and it simply closes to swing when it arrives.

The image I use below, rescued from another post, hints at this. I'm starting to see her on the timeline by the kitchen hours but also from the hall when Dean goes out with Bree and Drew.
There, even after what had happened to their return, I already had a reference that the party had been postponed to Dean.