Carol & Artur

9 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Because it is a Jeka apartment could it be that either Alice & Pavel or Violet & Jeff that are joining Carol & Artur?

Well, there is one apartment that should be vacated by its participants and I think that 2-bedroom with the large kitchen and living room would be perfect for A & P, V & J..::)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

When Violet & Jeff arrived, from the beggining that VH told they are waiting for a new apartment... so could be them with Carol & Artur

I hope the new Violet & Jeff's bedroom, wherever that would be, features the same angles they do right now. Is it me or those have better quality than others?

20 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I would be surprised to see Jeff and Violet get along with Arthur and Carol.  It would be nice but I'd be surprised.  

they would both probably keep mostly to themselves. but i'd like them to do it at xgswhoever apt & kick the other bums out!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mib82 said:

C & A moved to a mega villa in North Pole?

Hehe,must be some place reallyyy far..but on thing for sure,it will have an kitchen only partialy filmed by cam..it would be nice if this time(finaly)the manager did things right and all house(or almost all)were catch by the cams,if some first time managers manage to do it's perfectly in their first try think others can do equal way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1