Carol & Artur

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

moving this camera is a huge improvement!

I agree, particularly in full daylight or with all the lights on. In NV a second illuminator would make it much better as having only one results in a shadow area created by their bodies. Carol and Artur need to review photos and vids to see what positions create the best images utilising the mirrors for a secondary viewpoint. Well done Jeka and Artur for the re positioning.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I agree, particularly in full daylight or with all the lights on. In NV a second illuminator would make it much better as having only one results in a shadow area created by their bodies. Carol and Artur need to review photos and vids to see what positions create the best images utilising the mirrors for a secondary viewpoint. Well done Jeka and Artur for the re positioning.

Seems like Jeka is learning more about cam positions. Like that. Maybe Alice told him as she watches VH sometimes

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like Jeka is learning more about cam positions. Like that. Maybe Alice told him as she watches VH sometimes

All managers should watch their houses to see what members see so they can give us the best viewing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russ said:

All managers should watch their houses to see what members see so they can give us the best viewing

Best was Nina and Alan's manager. He even lay down on the bed and in the tub in several angles and checked the view on his phone to make sure all is perfect. And the result there IS perfect. Never heard anybody complain about cam angles in Nina Alan place. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Best was Nina and Alan's manager. He even lay down on the bed and in the tub in several angles and checked the view on his phone to make sure all is perfect. And the result there IS perfect. Never heard anybody complain about cam angles in Nina Alan place. :biggrin:

Nina and Alan manager it's just on another level of coolness..he is the DUDE hehe.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, nack said:

I stand 31st out of 100 in the weekly 'comments' list..just cannot fathom 31st..I know the top 15,all my friends.Amy,jabbath,Golfer,You,Bear

How the hell do i come at 31st..lol

Congrats BTW on getting VH Award.James is Nice.I know him for a long time now. Nothing serious..just having fun.

on the other hand 31st is not too bad, you could always finish on 70th, or 99th...or even beyond the TOP 100...:biggrin:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, golfer06 said:

moving this camera is a huge improvement!

Capture_2017_08_29_03_22_00_669.png

Although are correct that this new position is an improvement, IMO I'd say that it may be better if it was lowered to the same height as camera 5 instead of having 2 cameras aiming at a downwards angle.