Zoi & Tim Part #1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

then i'm sure that you will be really happy seeing them do nothing. but maybe you should watch another site as this 1 is mainly for people that want to see sex & nudity. i'm sure that there are plenty of children's sites available for your taste.

they are professionals you do not make a tease so good directly .. you have done it before
really hope we'll see them together again.
and this with kisses they have lipstick and were done fixed did not want to ruin. but a little strange that they did not do anything the night before.
can be explained by the fact that sally has men's

1 minute ago, jontee said:

they are professionals you do not make a tease so good directly .. you have done it before
and this with kisses they have lipstick and were done fixed did not want to ruin. but a little strange that they did not do anything the night before.

I'm nice to be here and see a lot of talkers .....

1 minute ago, jontee said:

what game? he fucks every girl he comes over.

And that u all want to see

He plays the 3some game, that doesn't happened  & he's closing the bedroom door so you can't see the bed from the free cam.

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

He plays the 3some game, that doesn't happened  & he's closing the bedroom door so you can't see the bed from the free cam.

pay then u see....its not a free ride...they have to pay the bills too

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

Now, you, and finally somebody managed to connect the points that were clearly separated before our views.:biggrin:
Just what breaks my previous view is that Groomy noted that they are not relatives and just friends. This really pushed me in the other direction there.

And I also like to see some things there; Off line, because online only when they really come back to deserve it.

i gone stop here becoures we dont know shit...and thats the fact ...but i realy hope sally get a place and i gone take it from there..she knows what Vh.tv is and she reads this site to.....the littel they show was damn hot even if it was fake...

And just for an observation and confirmation, if you interest someone.
Sally still has not moved. Her red suitcase is still seen next to the door in the corner of the cam in the hall at the same point she left her things that were before in the passage to the kitchen.

• Like 1