Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

By that time the subscribers will have seen it all and on the old heap they will go. 

This whole thing has to be build up. It's universal in the world of sex. They don't understand that like most of the people who participate and it shortens their life. This is why Anna is so successful. You can't just give it all always and hope to get a ring. Same rules apply here.

Anna puts me to sleep whenever she has sex anal or no anal. I know she is your favourite but I don't watch them at all. If Anna- Alex were not into orgies, their asses would have been booted out in a week. They are that boring.

Unknown couples that they befriend is their ONLY usp.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

If they do it - rating will collapse tomorrow. Natural - now do not stand a chance. Only if they already have their own subscriber base. For example Leora (but she has to work the camera). Or Mika and Layne.

Of the new apartments my opinion:

Sandra&Serge&Arthur - everything is bad (stats too by talking).

Zoi and Tim - they will find their fans. Not me. But they are cheerful, energetic and invite friends (which means - something new all the time).

Nina and Alan - in a week or two they will have statistics to fall. If they do not bring something new. Friends? Anal? Parties and shows? I dont know. While they are going to live as now.

Misty - I'm calm for her. Those conversations with Anna turned out to be true. The main threat to her is another (new - they will be regularly:shy:) guy or swing friends who can do something bad (fight, violence, damage equipment).

I thinks its normal they will lose rating after bein introduced as new. But I think we should give them time and not start talk so negative after such a short time :biggrin: SSA is a different thing. When theres no wonder they are doomed..

I'll just say this, in the game of voyeur sites, in the end it's the turtle that wins the race not the rabbit. With so many apts all vieing for views, further to Casahot we go. In this day, the tenants have to be smart and play the game right. We're a long way from the days of Tver and Voro. 

Ratings results should be open to everyone--They can add ten more apartments but if they are all doing the same old same old   it is still a total dud--If they would have peter-phil or eric slip into Rose once in a while it would give this compound new life --otherwise it is going down the tubes ---I used to watch anna -alex but now that Ashley is gone where is the intrigue-anna may as well be a worn out 90 year old whore for all the excitement there is in watching her fuck or bate-----If you cant be a real voyeur site then at least fake it --Let subscribers at least feel like they are watching something they arnt supposed to be seeing

14 minutes ago, nack said:

The ratings should come on a weekly basis. One  or 2 'normal days ' shouldn't hurt anybody.

They can watch them (rating) by the hour. It's comfortable. They can adjust specific actions. For 1-2 days no one scolds. Even Alex and Lina.

They have a new management (I think they live in Siberia). Therefore - if there is systemic decline, I think they should work (guests, parties, shows etc).

1 minute ago, groomy said:

They can watch them by the hour. It's comfortable. They can adjust specific actions. For 1-2 days no one scolds. Even Alex and Lina.

They have a new management (I think they live in Siberia). Therefore - if there is systemic decline, I think they should work (guests, parties, shows etc).

What does that mean "they have new management'?  They are not hired directly by VHTV?  They have an agency that represents them (like actors going for a TV or movie role?).

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

If they do it - rating will collapse tomorrow. Natural - now do not stand a chance. Only if they already have their own subscriber base. For example Leora (but she has to work the camera). Or Mika and Layne.

Of the new apartments my opinion:

Sandra&Serge&Arthur - everything is bad (stats too by talking).

Zoi and Tim - they will find their fans. Not me. But they are cheerful, energetic and invite friends (which means - something new all the time).

Nina and Alan - in a week or two they will have statistics to fall. If they do not bring something new. Friends? Anal? Parties and shows? I dont know. While they are going to live as now.

Misty - I'm calm for her. Those conversations with Anna to be true. The main threat to her is another (new - they will be regularly:shy:) guy or swing friends who can do something bad (fight, violence, damage equipment).

Agree with most of your analysis.Sandra and serge it's an totaly fail house,that it's the perfect reflection of the dude in charge(Jeka)boring and unistering as it can be.Zoi and Tim..they can have some nice,hot moments but never seen an couple using so much illicit stuff on cams and so frequently,so even liking some of their moments that blank spot in wc it's used too muchhh.Nina and Alan the best house that opened in months,no reason for major changes,and if some houses are up and running in that almost nothing happens for days or weeks than they(Nina and Alan)deserve to stay for ages.Misty house,don't like neither dislike,not an fan of Alex and Anna style so not very interested,but could deliver some nice sex sessions.

It's called Voyeur House, yet above are calls for them to do things that we or at least some people want.  Isn't it enough that apartments like the compound and A&A sit down every week and try to think of the best way to get new subscribers, putting on fake parties or playing games naked just to clinically get their ratings up?  Here we have a couple that, like S&J, are regularly nude, have a load of sex and just do what they want - why isn't that enough?  They are naked and like to have sex all the time, good enough for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, groomy said:

I predict big problems in 2 weeks. When they try every pose, in every corner of the house. Maybe they will invite friends. But I'm not sure.

They do not plan anything. In addition to draw - cook - watch TV series, play games and fuck.

Think they will have some friends in the house from time to time,regard th cook-watch tv etc..basicaly is what happens in most VH houses(Chloe and James for exemple are good exemples of that).

1 minute ago, Howard said:

What does that mean "they have new management'?  They are not hired directly by VHTV?  They have an agency that represents them (like actors going for a TV or movie role?).

Well, most of the apartments - there are managers. VH works with managers. Managers with apartments. For example, Misty and Chloe&James - Anna and Alex. At the mansion with yard and Zoi&Tim, Alex and Lina. Teya apt - Mika and Layne.

They also have managers. But they are not participants in the project. Initially, the topic was officially spoken.

Welcome our new House - Nina & Alan. This house is run by new managers, who may be granted all the resources to launch more apartments under VHTV franchise in the future as soon as they succeed with their first venture here. Be sure to give us feedback on this House, as well as cameras positions.