Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Il y a 3 heures, thedbear a dit:

Salut! Le text is Melange Dans Les langues et du J'ai eu mal à traduire la same choisi.
Même si je mal interpréter correctement, le INCLURE Processus progressif de l ' évolution là, je suis Totalement d' accord with Vous et Votre brain.100%
Et oui, Comme je l » ai mentionné précédemment ici, Alan Dû maturité (et rapide) Pour lui ne Doït pas le Être interprete Comme «Problème» Mais with the est comme la principale Objectif Source de la solution.

Je l Pourquoi le tour est joué ' ai dit l Qu'il Avait' habitus d'être un imbécile et Maintenant «idiote et stupide»
Mais il a also dit pas un Qu'il Était Désespéré et sans CAS Espoir. Il a des Qualités et may et les Doït explorateur là.
Ce que je Crois, Qué is NIna y voit.

ACDE de Dépend lui. SeuLement lui.
Que je espère George (le directeur) may faire voir lui ACDE.

Il y a 3 heures, ze81 a dit :

Chose que vous avez raison dans beaucoup de ce que vous avez dit, semble que les personnes plus « pouvoir » dans la maison sont le directeur et Nina en effet, ce qui Alan d'accord qu'il devrait essayer d'être moins impulsif à Nina et la traiter mieux, pense le gestionnaire était un très obtenu interisting « complot » qui surprend les téléspectateurs pour une bonne et frequently.Think très agréable, des moments chauds sont encore arriver dans cette maison, et nous sommes dans le siège avant pour regarder tous Hehe.

thank you both for replying and sorry for the translation but even for me my original message was badly translated but I think you have grasped the essentials. more mature for Alan, Nina is the head of the apartment, my feeling is that Nina has already had a relationship with George and can be Serena for a treesome in George's apartment and maybe Nina that night was at home George for the same kind of relationship, and for sharing the feeling Nina left Alan with Serena alone for the night that can explain Alan's behavior. my badly translated message given more details to validate my words. I just want to say that I love this apartment and its occupants Serena's contribution is a most appreciable

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

He and Anna are the best managers. Only they really work with the participants.

Now he has been teaching Alan for 40 minutes. Scolds him for DotA. Brings the right thoughts. Really good manager.:angel: I hope Alan will draw conclusions.

So you agree that this apartment now and today and the strongest candidate to be a real-level rival of Anna and Alex, project?

Nina follows in the footsteps of Anna and Alan still has to evolve further to become a half-Alex?

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

So you agree that this apartment now and today and the strongest candidate to be a real-level rival of Anna and Alex, project?

Nina follows in the footsteps of Anna and Alan still has to evolve further to become a half-Alex?

Not Misty level according to statistics (especially if take into account, then need to divide it into three, and Misty gets 100% one - is very far away). But in the top half I think. Before that - until the guests came, according to statistics it was very bad. Despite 3-5 times of sex a day.

Today they have the best show objectively. But because the others did nothing.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

But in the top half I think. Before that - until the guests came, according to statistics it was very bad. Despite 3-5 times of sex a day.

It's the same problem with the compound, with Silvia and Josh, KPLP, etc. no  matter what you do, no matter how much you're naked or how much sex you have, having guests and different people show up periodically will always be more interesting to watch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's the same problem with the compound, with Silvia and Josh, KPLP, etc. no  matter what you do, no matter how much you're naked or how much sex you have, having guests and different people show up periodically will always be more interesting to watch. 

Right thats the problem KPLP still have in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not Misty level according to statistics (especially if take into account, then need to divide it into three, and Misty gets 100% one - is very far away). But in the top half I think. Before that - until the guests came, according to statistics it was very bad. Despite 3-5 times of sex a day.

About the house he spoke of with 4 people: Any further info here?

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Again sense of translation.

I said that they have the greatest potential (possibility) of being a direct rival. Come and play this space in VH.

And not that they are already at this level. Just walking towards it. But with stride and strong in this direction. The problem is that with each inadequate attitude of a two two there, they go back to what they have advanced.

When the parties arrive there in the style of Anna and Alex project and Alan can deal with it (since Nina will also be involved as Anna is) then the dispute for our attention would have gained more force. Is he ready (?) To share NIna with a woman, but are you ready to share with a man?