Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Anybody translate what's going on?  It seems as if Nina wants to do something or go somewhere and Alan doesn't want her to do it or go.  Pure speculation folks.  I don't speak the language.

I think Nina is the more adventurous of them. And he won't do all she wants to do...

il y a 2 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Nina à pleurer .... mais ... quelqu'un c'est ok ... elle va rire plus tard et est tout normale 

Il alan d'être alan ... l'agrippant face ..shaking ... et puis embrasser .. . , alors qu'elle pleure 

I do not find the normal situation there is an obvious problem.

il y a 3 minutes, mic351 a dit :

Toute personne traduire ce qui se passe? Il semble que Nina veut faire quelque chose ou aller quelque part et Alan ne veut pas qu'elle fasse ou aller. les gens de la pure spéculation. Je ne parle pas la langue.

same feeling

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

What in the hell is that about, Nina pretends to be unconscious and sends Alan into a fit in the foetal position. 

yes it's what happened .. omg they need all a psychiatrist 

Nina is nervous and start to scratch herself ... then she fake to be unconscious and send Alan in a panic crisis ... so what more?

Ya know, sexually they are really compatible.  In all other aspects of their relationship they are totally screwed...  He's a child witha big dick and she's an adult that enjoys that dick and not much else..  I think she could really love him if he'd simply grow up a bit..

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

yes it's what happened .. omg they need all a psychiatrist 

Yes definetly with what just happened, I think he's witnessed something really traumatic for that to happen.