Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Simple, guys. He loves Nina of passion (almost sickly, of course) and is not enduring the pressure of change there.

He is trying to hold her with sex, thinking that this is what matters to her, and forgets to be a real mate. Serena in turn is also feeling this pressure and was evidently rejected in some way by George.

And what irritates me the most, on your birthday.

Nina is the only one there still trying to keep the knots together. Look at the timeline and see that Alan had a beginning of infarct or something similar.

They really would need a vacation there. To see if it has return conditions or not .Alan is arguably the problem.

I really knew that George's presence there would not be good.
It is a bad idea to do this on cams.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i watched n & a sex on the phone & it seemed ok. but alan started up right after. i didn't see the crying before or serena crying. wtf happened?

when i said earlier that i didn't care if serena did something outside as long as she still was going to do something inside i didn't mean that she could be mistreated. this place is going from smokin hot to some kind of torture house.

• Like 1

I believe Serena wanted to do something with Cockhound, errr, George and he let her know that she's a piece of meat or something to that effect.  Alan tried to comfort Serena in the bathroom after Nina let him know it was serious and he laughed when he left at something Nina said.  i don't think the laugh had anything to do with Serena.  i think he actually cares for Serena and if the night got ruined, for once I don't blame Alan.  Right now until someone translates, I'm blaming the cockhound.