Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ya know, sexually they are really compatible.  In all other aspects of their relationship they are totally screwed...  He's a child witha big dick and she's an adult that enjoys that dick and not much else..  I think she could really love him if he'd simply grow up a bit..

They are 'compatible' if they do what he wants.... 

Betcha she leaves tonight.  For the night at least.  I'll be really surprised if she stays and puts up with this..:sad:  And Allan, instead of apologizing and asking her to stay, will let her walk right out the door..  And then pout all night at the table with that computer.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Yes definetly with what just happened, I think he's witnessed something really traumatic for that to happen.

Not trying to say that he was faking, because i don't know in fact the situations/talks/past lifes/wtv.... but... i have to put over the table the faking situation... i have seen too much situations like these between couples ... on that moment was the ideal to fake the situation to put the other person guilty/worried... and concentrate the attentions on you after you did some real big shit