Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

9 minutes ago, billycox said:

please don't compare alan with ron howard except, perhaps at one point, in looks. alan never grew up. ron did. alan is a nasty little person ron is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

sorry, just didn't like to hear the two of them mentioned in the same breath.

did i mention that i don't like alan?

Lol, yo billy, is Ron a personal friend of yours or something? I compared Alan to Opie anyway, not Ron, Opie's not a real person, just a fictional character in a tv show from like 100 years ago

55 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i hope they don't become like barca apts

Lol dam please nooo,but we already have an "barca house" in VH,and archives to be even worse..the dlxdnothings.About this house,specialy the latest s weeks seem to be managed like an nice played chess game,things happens,then the calm after the storm,then again some nice moments,it's all the oposite of barca places were it's teased after tease,costume "partie" after costume partie and few more.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol dam please nooo,but we already have an "barca house" in VH,and archives to be even worse..the dlxdnothings.About this house,specialy the latest s weeks seem to be managed like an nice played chess game,things happens,then the calm after the storm,then again some nice moments,it's all the oposite of barca places were it's teased after tease,costume "partie" after costume partie and few more.

Lol you must have too much time still tune in xgswhoever :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

i hope they don't become like barca apts

one thing that you mix every time, the girls of Barcelona are in apartments in a foreign country, you will agree nevertheless that it is easier to live his life in his true Country and in his real House
In the limit, one could qualify the apartment again 3ks (roomate)

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

one thing that you mix every time, the girls of Barcelona are in apartments in a foreign country, you will agree nevertheless that it is easier to live his life in his true Country and in his real House
In the limit, one could qualify the apartment again 3ks (roomate)

Think the guestion Regard barca it's not te real life the residents do but all the same shows and teases,not to mention situations Completly nonsense like receiving an dude in the house and the girls ignoring him like he isn't there..and then of course they leave with the same dude god knows To were,not to mention the endless massages,the painting sessions,the houses having "tec problems" for all night precisely when the girls received an bunch of dudes.So I would say them being far from home its the least problem.