Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 hours ago, billycox said:

please don't compare alan with ron howard except, perhaps at one point, in looks. alan never grew up. ron did. alan is a nasty little person ron is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

sorry, just didn't like to hear the two of them mentioned in the same breath.

did i mention that i don't like alan?

:biggrin::biggrin: again

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol you must have too much time still tune in xgswhoever :biggrin:

Hehe,actually i barely watch the place,but i watch some times a day just few moments to see what's going on..or in their case..nothing going on.

Well, I made a quick click on and saw that Alan joins Nina in the tub and Serena, apparently going to sleep alone on the living room sofa.

So time for a spin, maybe on Lisa, Misty, Maria the Anastasia and return later on off line to see if everything is still fine and if no one was injured.

I mentioned that I do not trust Alan anymore. alone with NIna?

Edited by thedbear

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This two pictures tell us something. People in this apartment have adorable affection for each other. This is beyond sexual desired. 

Not sure if we have such cute affection in other appartments. 

Well, they are doing this just for the cams. Just like they had sex with dildos without any affection.

jmo but i don't think that you have to be in love to have stimulating sex such as the dildo orgy. lust is fine & in fact can minimize a lot of life's complications. these guys do like each other so i don't believe that they have to stage sitting together that much.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, they are doing this just for the cams. Just like they had sex with dildos without any affection.

There is more into this consider:

This is different than typical movies you see every day when they spend a few month to film and edit a 2 hour movie. As much as we used to see movies on screen, this is different. There is no time to rehearse here.   What you see is not edited.

This is people's life 24x7. That means while they deliver a few pe-planned sex scene (with those stupid sex toys) they live their life here too.

I don't think the two pictures are just pure acting.

I am touched by how Nina and Edda immediately jumped and comforted Serena when she was devastated and crying in the bathroom. That was not pre-planned.

There is some good social study value in this project. We have some nice apartment .... and we have some robots in apartments like Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter. They deliver great and well performed robotic sex. CasaHot was just pure stupid. But Nina's apartment is full of emotions and some drama.