Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

That couch is nasty, I rather sit on the floor, hell a porta-potty is cleaner than that cesspool of a couch

There are stains on all 3 cushions, i'm sure Ninas not happy, she keeps the place nice and clean

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, i guess he didn't slap her pussy or squeeze her breasts enough

Well maybe the look was just because he did struggle closing her bra... She did not really seem angry with him. But I totally agree George owes Nina a new Sofa :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe the look was just because he did struggle closing her bra... She did not really seem angry with him. But I totally agree George owes Nina a new Sofa :biggrin:

Haha, guys and bra's, you'd think it was brain surgery the way some guys fumble around trying to get them off, or on in this case!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

Whats this issue in the archieves skipping every seconds 6  wtf? 

just checked a couple of them & i think that short shutdown of service may have messed up some of the nina & alan vids. put in support tickets & mention the ones in question. everyone else do the same. vh might be able to straighten them out.

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, guys and bra's, you'd think it was brain surgery the way some guys fumble around trying to get them off, or on in this case!

Haha! I’m a pro with bras. Comes with a lot of practice. Sorry, Jabbath she wasn’t grumbling because of the bra, it was her lover. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! I’m a pro with bras. Comes with a lot of practice. Sorry, Jabbath she wasn’t grumbling because of the bra, it was her lover. 

Yes maybe. Just think its not such big deal. It will be for sure stay interesting there. Its a completely horny house there. Nina and Serena are insatiable

• Like 2

let's see if i have this straight. the girls are over at edda's, half dressed, preparing for a fun evening. the boys are on the stained and soaked couch watching tv.

do i have this right or am i just hallucinating?

please start listing what is wrong with this picture. thank you.

i'm just sayin'...