Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! I’m a pro with bras. Comes with a lot of practice. Sorry, Jabbath she wasn’t grumbling because of the bra, it was her lover. 

Personally, I go after the girls that don't wear them. Save myself the aggravation.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Just In said:

That's not pee stain's, that is the elusive woman's cum.:biggrin: George found it and set it free.

I wonder why it's so elusive for woman to shoot cum, and you guys have no problem shooting your loads?  It's not fair!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I missed this fun, fortunately!! Did Georgy make Alan squirt?

lol 

I don't know why George though this was a brilliant idea? I though he is smarter than this !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wonder why it's so elusive for woman to shoot cum, and you guys have no problem shooting your loads?  It's not fair!!

I ONCE HAD THE PLEASURE OF DATING A 'SQUIRTER'.  She warned me, she loved to be on top when it happened.  All I said was, if we are going to do it, lets put two towels under me so we don't have to change the bed clothing each time.  Don't mind throwing two towels into the wash, but changing the bedlinen each time.....  OH, and after we finished it was up to her if we snuggled or ran to the shower, threw the towels in the washer, and then went back for the snuggle.  Most of the time it would involve foreplay in the shower, two more towels, and round 2......lol.... So Ms Ash you feel free to do whatcha got do when ya gotta do it!  It will all cum out in the wash!

• Like 1