Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, billycox said:

Time out. I.m a little slow and therefore a little lost. Who is this new guy? Where did he come from? Did they know each other before? Have we seen him before? Did she just order him up like pizza delivery? Is he from Studs R Us? How did he happen to be there at just the right time in the middle of the night?

Maybe I have to tune in more. Or maybe I;m just getting old. Or out of it. Or all of the above.

Well there are three groups of apartments now.

Apartments with relationships. Most in VH. Eric&Layla, Lena&Co, Alice, Violet, etc. There are regular partners and not so many guests.

There are apartments where there is nothing. And they survive at the expense of those subscribers - who do not believe that it's possible to do nothing for months... Constantly updating paid cameras and archives.

There are crazy apartments. Misty is here. Anna and Alex in the old days too. A lot of guests. Lots of debauchery and sex.

She picked it up on a dating service. Like many other guys. Most likely we will never see him again. Or we will see again. Future will tell:rolleyes:.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

did misty allready know this guy?

She knows some. Who is more or less constant (for example, that guy with Tatu - who was with Lisa). Guys in recent days - she did not know how much I understood.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

She picked it up on a dating service. Like many other guys. Most likely we will never see him again. Or we will see again. Future will tell:rolleyes:.

She knows some. Who is more or less constant (for example, that guy with Tatu - who was with Lisa). Guys in recent days - she did not know how much I understood.

thanks!

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Lisa picked up those guys. Rather, she showed Misty in a dating service - Misty approved/rejected guys. They communicated with several groups. As a result, until the arrival - brought those guys.

Does Lisa receives a % for finding these guys for Misty? 

59 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

we can not forget that they are competitors with independent projects, despite the failure of the party, misty had all the attention during the weekend, because misty will help Lisa with boys, they have forgotten the problem she gave her because of the kiwi

And we can't also forget that they work for the same bosses... So that could be included in the 'contract'... 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Misty has no emotional attachment to any of these guys that she fucks I don't know why she doesn't try to pass some of the better ones off to Lisa. Lisa is clearly inept when it comes to being social, evident by how she spends most of her time on her phone around guests and how she hangs around Misty rather than engaging in anyone else around her... and her sexual nature leaves much to be desired. Misty can help on both fronts if she introduces her to the more successful male friends she has.

Lisa is a lot like Anita from VV. Anita clearly had a sexual side but she had no clue how to be engaging, flirt, or be social without the aid of another person. I see Lisa the same way.

You have to understand how Lisa and Misty came to the project. Misty knew exactly what she was supposed to do: having sex with multiple guys. That was clair. Lisa was supposed to be with James in an apartment. I guess her mind was clair on that, but things changed. Asking her now to engage in the same sexual activities like Misty is not easy for a "normal" person and i can understand her behavior. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

You have to understand how Lisa and Misty came to the project. Misty knew exactly what she was supposed to do: having sex with multiple guys. That was clair. Lisa was supposed to be with James in an apartment. I guess her mind was clair on that, but things changed. Asking her now to engage in the same sexual activities like Misty is not easy for a "normal" person and i can understand her behavior. 

For me she's still doing great. I like her . And she interacts with us quite nicely.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pahman said:

I tryed to find the exact number of different guys Misty has had sex with since her arrival in VHTV. I came to 17 guys. The last guy is therefore number 18. I will call him VICTIM 18 

I'm not sure having sex with an attractive, large breasted, curvy butt female places one in the status of "victim".  If so, give me a condom and I'd gladly be "victim 19".  Nope.  To me he would simply be #18. ::)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, pahman said:

Here's where you're wrong on two fronts:

1. Misty isn't "supposed" to do anything. She fucks different guys because she wants to. Not because she has to. If she decided tomorrow that she wanted to find a regular boyfriend and fall in love, she has every freedom to do so.

2. I never said anywhere that Lisa has to engage in the same sexual activities as Misty. I've already said in the past that Lisa is not that kind of girl and that people shouldn't expect that kind of behavior from her. I only said that Lisa is inept at being social. That meant conversing and being friendly with guys. Instead she hides behind Misty and her phone. 

• Like 2