Misty Part #1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What is that place in the middle of september? 

It is planned a large (for 4-5 participants). But so far everything is very preliminary. On the idea there will be parties, guests, some swing-parties. But it's still very preliminary. Everything can change.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We know that henri and mira enjoyed and received the invitation... could be one possibility 

No. If they do, they will later (not september).

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i believe that she does want to be friends with the guys but it's hard to do that on the spot. she needs to go to a club or to the swingers group & have everything out in the open before bringing them home.

Well, to be fair, if she really wants to be friends with these guys she has to stop acting like a cheap fuckdoll. Because people will use you like a cheap fuckdoll. Simple as that. Especially the type of guys she brings home. I genuinly believe that she is a nice and sweet girl, but if she remains this lifestyle, she will never be happy...and she will be 60 before actually reaching the age of 30. Just my 2 cents. 

31 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

All the guys that Misty has sex with, don't give a shit about her, they only want to stick their wick in her

Hey! To look at the loggia cam and at the bottom we have a strong, bigger and undeniable evidence that what is pointed out above does not represent a definite truth or rule.

For someone, it was really meaningful.::)

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

It is planned a large (for 4-5 participants). But so far everything is very preliminary. On the idea there will be parties, guests, some swing-parties. But it's still very preliminary. Everything can change.

that's a fucking good news if It's true. You understand what they say I reckon. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Well, to be fair, if she really wants to be friends with these guys she has to stop acting like a cheap fuckdoll. Because people will use you like a cheap fuckdoll. Simple as that. Especially the type of guys she brings home. I genuinly believe that she is a nice and sweet girl, but if she remains this lifestyle, she will never be happy...and she will be 60 before actually reaching the age of 30. Just my 2 cents. 

but she does want to be a fuckdoll. but introducing these guys to her apt showing that is all she wants makes them not even try. she might as well just charge for sex & then kick them out. for a little intimacy she needs to get to know them a little better & we would all get bored with the courtship. if the intros & such were done off cam she could maximize her popularity because we would know that we were going to get a good show.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not Mom. Rather, the best friend. Generally Anna is a very good manager. In fact, the family. Alex&Lina and Jeka are more focused on earnings and business, not people.

Yes they went to Lisa. Maybe today they will be online.

Do not expect too much from Lisa. It is better to be pleased with the surprise than to get lost in expectations.

Lisa is not Misty by nature and experience.

Personally, I'm more waiting for another apartment from Anna - somewhere in the middle of September.

As I said, the hour of truth is coming and the answers will finally be known. All at once or in stages, however known.

But I admit and acknowledge that a new apartment on-line activation was not in my future expectations.

For this, just one word: wow !!!!!!

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes very good news. Hope to see Terry there :biggrin: Sound like the compound done right by Anna and Alex finally :biggrin:

Do you think it's possible that we have essentially already seen the full extent of Anna's friends who are willing to be on VH?  A compound full of the regulars is a waste of efforts. A new bigger place doesn't change much. Anna and Alex have some work to do in expanding their circle of friends.