Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

Now all the parents (well they look like their parents anyway) are sitting in the LR and talking about something. With the only free camera being so far away from the sofa the sound was barely understandable even with the TV off, but now they've turned it on it's hopeless. But from the little that I could understand it seems like someone is undergoing some kind of surgery and they are there as a support. Maybe the boob job that I was talking about some time ago? Who knows.

It's a shame I wasn't watching when the parents arrived. How the kids showed them around and explained the cameras. "So these are those cameras I was telling you about, mum... You know, for the whole world to see us having sex and walking around naked..." :D

quel dommage, quel gâchis de se mutiler le corps en choisissant de se mettre du plastique à la place de ce qui était si beau naturellement!!! il faut vraiment être stupide!!! et cela est irrémédiable!!!!! kitty a perdu 99% de l'intérêt que j'avais pour elle!!!! bienvenue au club des mutantes siliconées!!!!:sad:

what a pity, what a waste to mutilate the body by choosing to put plastic in place of what was so beautiful naturally! you really have to be stupid !!! and that is irremediable !!!!! kitty lost 99% of the interest I had for her !!!! welcome to the club of silicone mutants !!!!:sad:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Maybe it's not the case this time. I know for sure that not too long ago she was reading a brochure about a boob job, but I don't know if this is it. She's back at home - how long was she gone? Wouldn't she be gone longer if she went to have a boob job done? 

il y a 8 minutes, robur a dit :

Maybe it's not the case this time. I know for sure that not too long ago she was reading a brochure about a boob job, but I don't know if this is it. She's back at home - how long was she gone? Wouldn't she be gone longer if she went to have a boob job done? 

je pense que vous n'avez pas vu sa souffrance, et le soutient gorge qu'elle porte depuis son retour....

I think you have not seen her suffering, and the bra that she has worn since her return ....