Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

6 hours ago, Bekkafaith said:

Nina is just sleeping almost all day. She looks very depressed too. This is weird   Is she sick?

I think yes. Today Kira tell that she have very high temperature. So... Nina bless you and be in good health in new year 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bekkafaith said:

This may be a stupid question. What color is Nina's eye? She has beautiful eyes.

I've never been very good at this stuff (especially from cam :-)) but I would say somewhere around gray/blue.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Hello folks, I'm back. :biggrin:  For good or bad.  I know some appreciate my take on our two favourite girls, and I know some do not :sad:.  That is the way of the world.  You cannot please all of the people all of the time.

The following is is not a sob story, but one of joy and hope.

Without wishing to tempt fate, it looks like my battle with Cancer is almost won.  I have been blessed with a great team of people, in probably one of the best Cancer treatment centres in the UK.  What is more, I am just 15 minutes walk away.  So right now I feel as if I am one of the luckiest people in the world.  It is strange when you stare at your own mortality down the barrel of life's gun.  You never know how you are going to react!   I reacted positively and I was determined to beat it, and that carried me through some of the dark times, and there were many.  I played the Fool at the centre (something that comes naturally to me, as some of you will know).  Cheered up most of my fellow patients, and had loads of laughs with the staff.  Laughter really is a very good medicine.  Some were left in peace, quiet and solitude, for that is how they wanted to deal with it.  It is all a matter of respecting other peoples wishes and views.

In one months time, after more tests, I will know one way or the other.  I have every confidence it will be a positive outcome.  Previous tests threw up some other serious health issues, all caught early and dealt with, I have now been given a clean bill of health on those.

So like I said one of the luckiest men alive.::)::)::)

That is all for this post, I will leave it for a while to let it sink in.  Oh! and it's good to talk about Cancer, it is no longer the certain death sentence it used to be.  Thanks to some wonderful people and ground breaking research around the world.

Thanks for reading the above.  L

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Hola amigos, estoy de vuelta. :biggrin:  Para bien o para mal. Sé que algunos aprecian mi opinión sobre nuestras dos chicas favoritas, y sé que algunas no lo hacen :sad:. Ese es el camino del mundo. No puedes complacer a todas las personas todo el tiempo.

La siguiente no es una historia triste, sino una de alegría y esperanza.

Sin querer tentar al destino, parece que mi batalla con Cáncer está casi ganada. He sido bendecido con un gran equipo de personas, probablemente en uno de los mejores centros de tratamiento contra el cáncer en el Reino Unido. Lo que es más, estoy a solo 15 minutos a pie. Así que ahora me siento como si fuera una de las personas más afortunadas del mundo. Es extraño cuando miras tu propia mortalidad por el cañón de la pistola de la vida. ¡Nunca sabes cómo vas a reaccionar! Reaccioné positivamente y estaba decidida a vencerlo, y eso me llevó a través de algunos de los tiempos oscuros, y hubo muchos. Jugué al tonto en el centro (algo que es algo natural para mí, como sabrán algunos de ustedes). Saludé a la mayoría de mis compañeros pacientes, y tuve muchas risas con el personal. La risa es realmente una muy buena medicina. Algunos se quedaron en paz, en silencio y en soledad, porque así es como querían lidiar con eso. Se trata de respetar los deseos y puntos de vista de otras personas.

Dentro de un mes, después de más exámenes, sabré de una manera u otra. Tengo toda la confianza de que será un resultado positivo. Las pruebas anteriores arrojaron algunos otros problemas de salud graves, todos detectados temprano y tratados, ahora me han dado una buena nota de salud.

Así que como dije uno de los hombres más afortunados vivos.::)::)::)

Eso es todo por este post, lo dejaré por un tiempo para dejarlo caer. Oh! y es bueno hablar sobre Cáncer, ya no es la sentencia de muerte cierta que solía ser. Gracias a algunas personas maravillosas y a la investigación innovadora en todo el mundo.

Gracias por leer lo anterior. L

We do not know each other but I am very happy that everything went well, I hope that in 2018 your good diagnosis will be confirmed. A hug and forward

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Hello folks, I'm back. :biggrin:  For good or bad.  I know some appreciate my take on our two favourite girls, and I know some do not :sad:.  That is the way of the world.  You cannot please all of the people all of the time.

The following is is not a sob story, but one of joy and hope.

Without wishing to tempt fate, it looks like my battle with Cancer is almost won.  I have been blessed with a great team of people, in probably one of the best Cancer treatment centres in the UK.  What is more, I am just 15 minutes walk away.  So right now I feel as if I am one of the luckiest people in the world.  It is strange when you stare at your own mortality down the barrel of life's gun.  You never know how you are going to react!   I reacted positively and I was determined to beat it, and that carried me through some of the dark times, and there were many.  I played the Fool at the centre (something that comes naturally to me, as some of you will know).  Cheered up most of my fellow patients, and had loads of laughs with the staff.  Laughter really is a very good medicine.  Some were left in peace, quiet and solitude, for that is how they wanted to deal with it.  It is all a matter of respecting other peoples wishes and views.

In one months time, after more tests, I will know one way or the other.  I have every confidence it will be a positive outcome.  Previous tests threw up some other serious health issues, all caught early and dealt with, I have now been given a clean bill of health on those.

So like I said one of the luckiest men alive.::)::)::)

That is all for this post, I will leave it for a while to let it sink in.  Oh! and it's good to talk about Cancer, it is no longer the certain death sentence it used to be.  Thanks to some wonderful people and ground breaking research around the world.

Thanks for reading the above.  L

I wish you all the best for the coming year. Being so positive about your situation is an inspiration to everyone. May 2018 be the year you return to full health. Kind Regards Van

• Like 3