Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

8 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

I am not sure you are talking to an adult Mike. Look at his post history, it looks like a wee boy trolling us.

I need to contact his parents then and have them take away his computer privileges ::)

• Like 2

When the arguments run out, insults begin

And I think you two have dried up the food ! Because of my poor English that suffices you to find out what a bed meal the two dolls offer you, you've started personal attacks that show I'm right .... Advertising and reality do not always cover, I hope smart people understand what I mean .

I criticize the game of two girls who receive money from the company, I pay to see the "real life" then some kids tell me what I can write and what I can not ..

I'm not bothered by the opinion of a troll and an advertising agent of the company and that's the forum to tell you what I think about this apartment .

13 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

@Foamy T. Squirrel Moderators please act. This gets out of hand.

Why are you crying for Mods?,,,,, it's guys like you who allow the lies to continue and make people like @alokin get away with spreading his lies and theories about these women,,,,if you are a fan of these ladies Nina and Kira then stop being quiet and speak up like you just did. Don't find your voice now when it's too late @bigmac18.

3 hours ago, alokin said:

When the arguments run out, insults begin

And I think you two have dried up the food ! Because of my poor English that suffices you to find out what a bed meal the two dolls offer you, you've started personal attacks that show I'm right .... Advertising and reality do not always cover, I hope smart people understand what I mean .

I criticize the game of two girls who receive money from the company, I pay to see the "real life" then some kids tell me what I can write and what I can not ..

I'm not bothered by the opinion of a troll and an advertising agent of the company and that's the forum to tell you what I think about this apartment .

listen my advice. put them in ignore! i put euromike in ignore and forum became better...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Why are you crying for Mods?,,,,, it's guys like you who allow the lies to continue and make people like @alokin get away with spreading his lies and theories about these women,,,,if you are a fan of these ladies Nina and Kira then stop being quiet and speak up like you just did. Don't find your voice now when it's too late @bigmac18.

Where is a lie ? That the girls are advertised as a lesbian couple ... That they have sex twice a month ... That for one year the relationship in this apartment is tragic ... That you are an advertising agent of the company ...

I highlighted the lies for you.

49 minutes ago, alokin said:

Where is a lie ? That the girls are advertised as a lesbian couple ... That they have sex twice a month ... That for one year the relationship in this apartment is tragic ... That you are an advertising agent of the company ...

31 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I highlighted the lies for you.

I apologize to all of this is the last thing about me!
Your arguments are zero ! You are only strong in insults, but I will not fall to your level! I have decided and terminate 2 years and a half subscription for the site. In just one way my money is mine and 45 dollars can bring me a good mood from the weak artists. In conclusion I can say that the  LADIES  do not undress in front of the cameras !

I do not apologize to  RITA'S HUSBAND  !!!!!!!!!!!!