Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed. It's not something I would expect to see often if ever again but it was definitely hot to see it the first time. I have my fingers crossed that they will be more relaxed into letting this happen again.

i will address the Elephant in the room! Where is Peter? Perhaps some of you long timers can tell me why he's not there..

3 minutes ago, hotdad2 said:

Can someone confirm that the girl laying on the guy on the couch is not her bf the other girls is?

Guy - Phil. Naked girl - Katie his girlfriend. Naked girl with big nice bOObs - Lena. Peter - Lena's boyfriend now on vacation.

About them. There is still a small injustice. For example, when Lisa walks naked, cleaning or does exercises. There is activity both on the forum. So in her statistics. When other participants do something naked. This also causes a activity in the forum and in statistics.

Here it is perceived as the norm. And when Lena dances near of the TV. And when they are cleaned naked.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Guy - Phil. Naked girl - Katie his girlfriend. Naked girl with big nice bOObs - Lena. Peter - Lena's boyfriend now on vacation.

About them. There is still a small injustice. For example, when Lisa walks naked, cleaning or does exercises. There is activity both on the forum. So in her statistics. When other participants do something naked. This also causes a activity in the forum and in statistics.

Here it is perceived as the norm. And when Lena dances near of the TV. And when they are cleaned naked.

Well Lisa has her group of fans, this couple well of the complex which in my opinion was the worst idea ever, they are friendly

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!