Layla & Eric - Part #3

good luck to layla & eric. you guys were 1 of the reasons that i joined vh. after seeing how hot you were as lina & alex's guests i joined up. i haven't seen many girls as beautiful as layla anywhere. and eric has been a rock for her & a dependable participant for vh. i'll miss you guys. i know that you'll be gr8 parents. again good luck in all that you do in the future!!!! :heart:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

good luck to layla & eric. you guys were 1 of the reasons that i joined vh. after seeing how hot you were as lina & alex's guests i joined up. i haven't seen many girls as beautiful as layla anywhere. and eric has been a rock for her & a dependable participant for vh. i'll miss you guys. i know that you'll be gr8 parents. again good luck in all that you do in the future!!!! :heart:

Golfer, that was so nicely said! I think that really embodies how everyone here feels about Eric and Layla. They hit VH by storm from the first night! I will never forget that day for sure! Eric, you proved yourself to be a real man and a real friend. You have everything you need for a very successful life. Layla, you are so incredibly beautiful. You are a strong woman and it has been an absolute joy and pleasure following your life here on VH. I want to wish you and your little one on the way all the best in life. Much love for you both! :heart:

.... oh, and if the baby is a girl, Amy is a great name. :biggrin:

• Like 2