Layla & Eric - Part #3

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's just be or layla doesn't seem to be very friendly to the blonde??? 

Layla really is more receptive and complies with Blond than we are seeing today. I had this feeling when she did not accompany her in the dance, both alone.
It may not be anything however. I really hope .::)

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Layla really is more receptive and complies with Blond than we are seeing today. I had this feeling when she did not accompany her in the dance, both alone.
It may not be anything however. I really hope .::)

Yes... and the blonde seems to search her a lot to talk or something and Layla seems to ignore her

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's just be or layla doesn't seem to be very friendly to the blonde??? 

I think Layla and Eric are into "soft swinging" and all the times before it's been the girl that has been the ass.  Layla signaled Eric earlier nothing was going to happen with her eyes and a slight shake of her head.  Because of the past I'm sure she's blaming the girl.  Trouble is, I think the girl was ready.  Tonight the guy was the ass of the week.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

But blonde doesn't seem that is leaving.. she is still at the couch without her clothes (i guess she did go out with only that.. in russia)

No hun... Eric would take them home of Layla called a cab for them..  But I think or it looks like the blond told the guy to go ahead and leave..  Without her..:biggrin:

Just now, mic351 said:

Maybe booze but the guy and the girl just ate.  Maybe something for Eric and Layla..  I don't speak Russian so I really don't know..

Me neither ... normally i just try to guess by the reactions and movements.. 

I can't trust by the sound of voice because sometimes they look like they are having an heavy fight and probably they are just talking about the weather