Layla & Eric - Part #3

Periscope for me . there is some satisfaction online and not this same old rookie crap, If I wanted to see this I would spend my time watching the voyeur apartment of the most incredible beautiful girls on al lthe voyeur sites, the one every one hates and constantly complains about. what is the difference between that apartment and this one ........? they both are good at giving you blue balls  especially when this girl and her mate show up.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA FAILURE for the 15th time LMAO, talk about glutens for punishment, you would think that Eric and Layla would have learned their lessons in the old apartment, but no makes you think just how intelligent they really are ???

49 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

i hope they get Apartment  :heart:on here she  has amazing body and beautiful face <3 

I've had occasions that I've wanted this, but after today, I change my way of thinking.
Dick was the highlight of the night (unbeatable) and we did not need another XSGD style apartment (only by promises).

Unfortunately Blond is effectively tied to him and so loses equally.

And I disagree that Blond is or has been the problem before or ever. It has always been Dick (drunk and incovenient, as before) or sober as today.

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

لقد كان لي مناسبات أنني أردت هذا، ولكن بعد اليوم، وأنا تغيير طريقتي في التفكير.
كان ديك تسليط الضوء على ليلة (لا تقبل المنافسة) ونحن لم نحتاج شقة نمط زسغد آخر (فقط من خلال وعود).

لسوء الحظ يرتبط أشقر على نحو فعال له وهكذا يفقد على قدم المساواة.

وأنا لا أوافق على أن أشقر أو كانت المشكلة من قبل أو من أي وقت مضى. لقد كان دائما ديك (في حالة سكر و إنكوفينينت، كما كان من قبل) أو الرصين كما اليوم.

:sad: